911 & CPR

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Dramionelover07.   Because the particular person likes this story so much and have been dying to read upcoming chapters...
Thanks for your coment and suggestion.
             Luv
                 R xx

Tom's POV
The police attended the phone. "Sheriff here" the officer said. "There's an alien invasion around the house... Knee high's being very violent." I said wasting no time. "Knee high? Like, like hoppet?" He asked. "No real. Look I-I know this sounds crazy, but you have to..." He cut me off. "Ok. Listen son you do know that making an inappropriate complaint is punishable..." The phone went dead before he could finish. "Hello? Hellooo?" I asked. No reply. "We gotta tell our parents." I said as we all began to ran to our parents but stopped because seeing Claudette lying on the bed, passed out. "Claudy?" Lee called her. No reply. Jake rushed to her. "Claud? Baby?" Jake shook her. She wasn't waking up. "She's barely breathing." Jake checked her pulse. "There are some pills that she takes often. It has to be somewhere in her bag." Art said as he and Lee checked her bag. "CPR" I mumbled. "Huh?" Hannah who was standing beside me asked. "CPR, we need to give her CPR" I said loudly. "Okay,okay..." Jake said as he pressed her hand. "H-how to do a CPR?" Jake yelled. "Move" I said pushing Jake aside. Only I can save her. I thought. "Count 3" I said. Hannah and Jake started counting. "1..2..3" as they said 3, I pushed her chest. "Count again" I said. After 3 pushes her heart started beating in more speed. Mouth to mouth. I remembered my P.E coach's first aid class. I opened her mouth and  leaned in. "Hey hey hey mister what the f*** are you doing? You're going to kiss your cousin when she's dying?" Jake yelled at me. "Do you want her to live? Then shut the hell up" I yelled back at him. He calmed down. I leaned over her and gave mouth to mouth. I shouldn't feel sparks and fireworks right? This is not even a kiss. God knows. After a few seconds of fireworks she took a deep breath causing her to sit up on the bed. "Found it" Lee yelled. "I'll get water" Art yelled as he ran downstairs. "Are you okay?" Me & Jake asked her in unison. "I guess so" she muttered. "Thank god, Tom thank you..." Jake hugged me. "Please don't  squeeze me to death" I squealed. As Jake got off me Claudette cupped my face. "You saved me?" She asked. I nodded blushing a little bit. She hugged me out of nowhere. "Thank you" she mumbled. We hugged for a little long I think Jake cleared his throat making us pull away. "Water" Art ran into the room. "Here's the pill" Lee gave her the pill. She gulped it along with water. "Thanks" she said at everyone. "You sacred me" Hannah climbed onto the bed. Both of the girls hugged. I got up from the bed to give them some space. Jake sat on the free space. "He's your cousin, you know that right?" Jake mumbled at Claud. I chuckled as Jake shooed Jake. Suddenly we heard a sound at the window. "Did you hear what I heard?" Claud asked. We all nodded. All of them got up from the bed....

To be continued....