Twin Telepathy

Claudette's POV

"So what's new Claudy?" Jake asked putting his arm around me while walking up the stairs. "Uh Alien invasion?" I asked in a 'duh' tone. "Not that." Jake replied. "Then what?" I asked back. "You know what" he said. Is he talking about Tom and I ? I thought. "Yup" he said. Shít did I say that loud? "No claud you didn't say that out loud." He said again. Is he reading my mind?? "Nope. Im not reading your mind either." Jake said agin. WTFFFFFFF. "How do you know what I'm thinking everytime then?" I asked. "I don't have any magical power Claud. Even tho powers would be so frickin cool, I don't have any. I'm just your twin. We grew up together. I know what your thinking. What you're gonna say. What you feel." He said "That's fúcking creepy man." We said in unison. I looked at him in awe. He had a smug look on his face. "That's still creepy" we said together again. WHAT IN THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY. "Twin Telepathy Claud" he said. I looked down."Now tell me. What's going on between you two? And remember don't lie cuz I'll know when you lie" He said. "Nothing, Jake. Nothing's going on" I said quickly. "Oops that's a lie" he said. "Oh god I'm serious Jake. Nothing's going on. We are in between a damn war. With ALIENS. If I were you I'd think of a way to keep the aliens down till the the Cop is gone." I said. "Okay okay" Jake said raising his hands up in surrender. We climbed on a ladder thingy to get to the roof. I got on the roof first. And I saw Cop encountering Tom and the others. "Help me you idiot" Jake said from the ladder. I helped him up. "Gimme the rake" I said to him. He gave me the rake we picked up from the lawn. "Nice view up h- Shít" Jake said. "What" I asked. Jake pointed to the road. Our parents car were nearing to our house. "Shít" I repeated.