shìt

"Jake, is that the ugly one?" I looked at the alien with the gun on the low roof. "Hey dad might be a little old but he's not that ugly" Jake joked. "I'm talking about that alien. Look it's trying to shoot the cop" I said pointing the rake towards the alien.
Jake gasped a little when he saw the situation. He suddenly snatched the rake from me.

No one's pov

"HEY" Jake yelled throwing the rake at the alien missing it's point, hitting the iron star on the cop's uniform. "Clauds, I don't want you to be in between this." Jake yelled. "But I am, in between this Jake" Claudette yelled back. "You need to get out of here and warn Tom and the others. NOW" Jake screamed as the alien tried to shoot him. "And leave you here alone so the ugly aliens, well except Sparks. To eat you alive?" Claudette hissed. "Who the hell is Sparks?" A confused Jake spoke as he threw things at the alien on the roof. "Hannah's little alien? Snuggles? Squeak? His real name is Sparks. What a cute name." Claudette smiled. "Okay I don't have time for this." Jake shook his head and slid down the roof to another smaller part of the roof. "NO JAKE. DON'T FOLLOW THE ALIEN. ITS PROBABLY A TRAP" Claudette warned. Jake did in fact go after the aliens. She heard screams coming from the attic door on the roof, where Jake went.
"Shìt" Claudette cursed.
With tears in her eyes, Claudette climbed off of the roof. She had to get help.
The girl ran into the house only to find the whole house empty. Laughs could be heard from the backyard so that's where she went.
The whole family, including the cop she saw earlier was eating lunch.
"Claudette, where have you been this whole time?" Nina questioned. "Oh I was just reading a book." She smiled weirdly. "I've never seen you read a book in your life." Nate bit into his burger. Claudette's smile faded. "Well. It's just like they say, Summer is always a good time to start readin' " She said in a perfect Southern accent while eyeing Tom and the twins. All three of them and Hannah just stared at Claudette blankly. 'Read the goddamn signal you idiots' Claudette screamed internally.
Suddenly I saw the alien in Hannah's toy box tearing a part of it and leaning to bite Tom's leg. Claudette's instinct worked fast. She found a big stone and threw it right at the alien. "Claudia oh my God" the adults and the kids jumped up at the huge sound the stone made when it hit the table's leg. She watched the alien roll over and escape. "Tom. I need to talk to you" She cried out.
"I DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE. YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." Bethany's shrill voice gained everyone's attention. Ricky was charging up to the family very oddly. "Give me my alien" Ricky's robotic voice announced. Tom dropped his burger in shock. Last time he remembered, they had paused Ricky in the kitchen. How was he doing that? He wondered. Claudette looked at the alien who was hiding behind the plant pot which stood further away from them. "SNUGGLESSSS" Hannah screamed as Ricky snatched the bag Sparks was hiding in, from her.
"Shìt" both Tom and Claudette grunted.

(A/N: Lots of you guys have been asking me when the next update would be out for a long time. I'm finally free of school and everything and will be updating more often. I forget that this story exist sometimes or has no motivation whatsoever to write. Also I started this book when I was young and had just been introduced to Hollywood and thought everything was okay. So Pardon me for all the stupid shit I  wrote in the earliest chapters. I will be continuing this story just for the sake of you guys who seems to like this story and thank you for waiting and voting and commenting. Please ignore all the spelling mistakes and do comment your suggestions. Love you all. Mwah xx R)