Anti-gravity grenade

Jake's POV

"I'm telling you, their map let down here." Tom said. This boy here is in the level 2345678889014 of annoyance. "You positive?" I asked him. "You both are no use"
Claud scolded us. "You hear that? Rice crispies" Hannah said. We all became silent. She was right... Something's happening. That sound was coming from Art's pocket. He took out his phone. The sound only became loud. "What is that?" Lee asked. "It's them..." Tom said as he breathed heavily. He continued. "Something down here setting it off" "Why did I even agree to join this vacation?" Claud said as she rubbed her temple. I grabbed a iron rake that was lying down there. "Well whatever it is, we can't let them get to it" I said. Anger was boiling inside me. "Everyone, gear up. We move on my command." I said. "Who are you? The emperor of Earth?" Claud asked. But still she took a iron rod that was lying next to her.  "Okay just hold on. Look if we run up there with a bunch of junk, we're gonna get creamed. We can make something better." Tom said. "Tom has a point... W-we don't know what sort of weapons they have." Claud said. She's supporting him? What the heck? She's getting too close to Tom and I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm gonna kill this Mathlete "In the middle of a battle and you wanna play science fair? No way. We're going back in, now. Before our parents end up as alien zombies" I said. "You're not thinking. We need a plan. I already have a great idea for a weapon." Tom said. Arghhhh why is he continuously getting on my nerves? I laughed. "Let's go... Now and Claudette, you're coming with me" I said as I threw the rake to Art and grabbed Claud's hand. "Leave m-me Jake. Tom said he has a better plan. I wanna stay with him" Claud fought for Tom. I pulled her with me. We all then rushed to the attic. Art & Lee greeted Nana on the way. We got inside of the room which had the staircase to attic. I motioned my hand signalling the boys to close the door. They did what they were told to. The room was silently creepy. Then we heard something thudding the staircase. We all were frightened. "Oh god, they're coming" Claud gripped on my shirt in fear. "They're busting through. We gotta strike first" I said. "Art, cover for me" I said to Art. "With the rake?" He asked. "The paintball gun" Claud said as she pointed my paintball gun which was lying there. I ran and grabbed it. Art stood in the left and Lee on the right. Claudette, in the middle. The staircase opened. I started shooting at the opening space. Nothing was on the view, but I continued. "How do you feel now?" I yelled as I shot one more. "Suckers" I completed my sentence. "Mission accomplished" I said to myself as a small thing fell from the little space. I fell back knocking the twin boys down. Claud didn't fell cuz she was standing a bit close to the door. The small thing rolled inbetween my legs. I closed a eye and waited for the thing to blast off. Oh god. I was terrified. "Oh" "Crud" The boys said.

Claudette's POV

Oh my god. What's gonna happen to Jake? Is that a freaking bomb??? I panicked. "Thehe It's a dud" Jake said happily. "I don't think it's-" before I get to finish my sentence, the thing started to make a sound. I gripped onto a the handle that was fixed to the wall. Then..... We all started to fly. I mean... I dunno how to explain it.. it was like... There was no more gravity. I gripped on the handle even tighter. It help me not to fly away. "What the?" Art yelled. "Whoa whoa whoa what's happening?" Jake yelled. "Why are we floating?" Lee yelled. They all yelled as they started to float in the air. I stayed calm. I don't even know how I am calm. "They turned of the gravity, like Inhalo" Lee yelled. How can someone turn off the darn gravity. What am I thinking it's the aliens we're talking about. "This isn't an Xbox Lee, it's real" Art scolded his twin. "What are we gonna do?" They yelled in unison. "We can't do anything while floating" I said gripping tighter on the handle. Then suddenly the door opened revealing Tom and Hannah standing there. "NO DON'T" we all yelled at once. But it was too late. They both got in and they started floating around. "Hello hoomans." An alien peeked through the little opening space. "Enjoying the ride?" Another one asked. They both jumped out. But somehow they could stand on the ground. "They have gravity boots" Art yelled. The aliens mocked Art as they started moving towards the door. Gosh it was opened. "The door. Stop em'" Jake yelled pointing at the door. "Use your weapon Tom." Jake yelled again. "Bring it" the alien said. Tom used the thing.. which I guess he made. A potato popped out and floated in the air. Really? A potato? "A potato gun? That's your big idea" Jake scolded Tom. "My plan is working" The alien as as the other one argued with it. I pushed myself off the handle to the door. I closed it. But the aliens didn't stop. They started climbing and trying to reach the door to open it. "Jake, get the grenade" Tom said. Jake floated around and got the grenade. "Quick, toss it here" Tom said as he grabbed the fire extinguisher. Jake tossed the grenade to Tom and  he swivelled the grenade with the extinguisher.  The grenade broke into pieces. Then we all fell down. Including the aliens. I fell on my stomach. Ahh it hurts so bad. The aliens started running towards the Tom but he hit them with the extinguisher. Those aliens then started running towards the attic stairs. I picked the iron rod that was lying near me and hit an alien with it. That alien covered its head as the other one helped it to climb on the little opening space. The twins tried to stop them but they failed. As they climbed Jake managed to shoot one alien with the punisher. Some things fell from its body.