Attack

Me
An alien pointed a gun towards the 3 of them...
"Can Somebody explain why are aliens on our roof?" Claudette yelled. They started backing away. The most unwanted person in the world a.k.a Ricky got onto the roof. "Hey, what is taking so long?" Ricky started speaking but the ugliest alien who was pointing the gun shot Ricky. "No no no no Ricky" Jake, Claudette & Tom screamed at the same time. Too late to warn, Ricky was shot. He fell on Claudette's feet. "Ricky" Tom yelled. One alien jumped near to Ricky with a controller. He did something to the controller and Ricky started moving like crazy. After few seconds Ricky repeated what that Alien said. He stood up like a robot. Ricky repeated what the Alien said. The boys and Claudette stopped at the edge of the roof. When they were about to jump, Ricky picked the boys on their collars. Gladly he didn't touch Claudette. The boys screamed. He turned around with them. "Run?" Tom asked. "I'm good with run" Jake replied. Claudette thought that it was her time to save the boys. As the boys elbowed Ricky in the stomach, Claudette did a spin kick on Ricky's head. He dropped both of them. The boys ran towards the other end of the roof. Sadly they didn't get time to think that Claudette was there. Ricky picked her up. She screamed. Jake and Tom turned to see the unwanted scene. Ricky was about to throw her off the roof. All of the kids screamed. Luckily she headbutted Ricky causing him to drop her. She ran to Jake and Tom. Tom hugged her. She did the same. That was a pretty cute moment. But nobody had the time to notice it....
they need to escape. Tom and Jake ran towards the door to the attic. "It's locked" Jake yelled. "Not from me" one Alien said as it started shooting. Both of the boys ran to another edge. Claudette found an old pot and threw it at the alien which was shooting them. It fell on the ground. Ricky chased Tom & Jake. Claudette saw this. "Watch out" she yelled at them. She got a steel thingy and hit an alien with it. "Duck" Jake said as they both moved to different sides. Ricky fell off the roof. "Unbelievable." One alien said and motioned another alien to attack us. That one jumped on top of a  wooden box which Tom was holding as a sheild. It tried to attack Tom. Meanwhile Jake tried to open the door. Claudette also went to help Jake. Hannah came to the attic. "Hey can I play too?" She asked us. "Hannah. Thank god" Jake said. "Open this, open this" I said. When she was about to open it a insect on the hook scared her. "Ahhh creepy crawlie" she screamed. Hannah backed away from the door. "No no no no Hannah come back" Jake yelled. "Oh for god's sake" Claudette said getting up from the floor. Tom needed help. She grabbed a shovel which was lying there and beat an alien. Tom saw an alien going towards Jake. "Look out" he yelled. Claudette dropped the shovel and threw a wooden box wich was next to her at the alien who tried to shoot her brother. They were startled. Claudette and Tom ran to the window/door. They saw the Art and Lee coming to the attic. "What's the noise?" Lee asked. "Open the window" Tom yelled.
"You open"
"You open"
They started blabbering.
"Oh come on. Boys open" Claudette yelled at the twins. The aliens were starting to get up. "Ah someone open it" Jake yelled. Both of them got on the step and tried to open the hook. "Come on right there" Tom hurried them. Art opened the hook. "Charge." The aliens walked towards them. They opened the window. Jake jumped first. He landed on his foot. Claudette was the second one to get in. She landed on her back. Tom got in last. He fell right on top of Claudette causing to make a little moment. 2nd moment of the hour. But they got up really fast. "Everybody downstairs now" Tom yelled. "What?" Lee asked. "Just move"  Claudette said. They all rushed out of the attic. The aliens broke in. "Creepy crawlies" Hannah exclaimed. "Go go go go" Tom hurried everyone. Hannah, Claudette, Art and Lee was safe down there but Tom and Jake got shot on their collars. They fell down. "Pull, pull, pull, pull" The twins screamed. They pulled the rope closing the attic door. Claudette pushed the stairs up helping her little brothers. Before they aliens could get out from the attic. The door was closed. Claudette rushed to her brother and cousin. "Are you guys okay?" She asked. "You a Zombie?" Tom asked Jake. "No. You?" Jake asked. "No." Tom replied. "Prove it" Jake said. "Huh?" Tom asked. "I mean prove it" Jake sat on Tom grabbing his collar. "You wet the bed when you were ten. A Zombie wouldn't know that." Tom said. Claudette covered her mouth trying not to laugh. At the same time the rope loosened and the aliens tried to break in. The boys got up and pulled the rope. Jake did the same thing what Claudette did before. One aliens clawed Lee's hand. "Ah oh my god oh my god my god." Lee screamed. Finally they were able to close the door. A few nails fell on the floor. "Woah we cut off their nails" Art said. Ugly screaming was heard from the attic. "We gotta call 911" Tom said as all of them ran downstairs. They got into Jake's and Claudette's room and took their own phones out. There was no signal. "I can't get signal" Jake said. "Neither can I" Art said. "Mine's dead too" Lee mumbled. Everybody looked at Claudette with hope. "Claud?" Tom asked. She nodded no. Jake muttered something. "Never a good sign" Lee said. Hannah went to the telephone. "It's working" She said aloud. Art picked the phone up. "There's no buttons. What is this thing?" He yelled. "It's a rotary phone. You spin it" Claudette said placing her hand on her stomach. All these fights and falling downs made her stomach pain very bad. Tom got the phone and started spinning it. Everybody waited for it to spin. Claudette sat on the bed clutching onto her stomach. "Sh*t" she mumbled. The others were too busy to notice it....she laid down on the bed.