Part - 14

"Ragini..beta wake up.." Dadi maa knock on her room door but didn't find any response.. "This girl is being so lazy lately..it's 11 pm, you have already missed the morning pooja, atleast now wake up..." she scold knocking more furiously..

Ragini opened her eyes clumsily, it takes moments to registered in her mind what disturbed her sleep when she heard daadi's voice again, "If you don't wake up now, than I swear this will going to be very bad for you and I..." when suddenly the door gets opened and she found ragini's angry teary face inside....

"Ragini what happened?" Daadi get tensed... " I am not Ragini..." she said angrily.. "Ragz?" Daadi questioned seeing her angry face... It increases water in her eyes... "You don't even know my name..." She said sadly " because you don't love me.." daadi sigh.. "Gini it's nothing like this beta.." she tried to hug her but Gini stepped back.. " Please... I need to get ready.." daadi think something then nodd and left..

Daadi was preparing breakfast when Gini came wearing a top with long skirt.. her hairs were curly tied in half up half down, making her look  like a college student.. "Beta breakfast.." "I am not hungry.." saying she moved to leave..

" Where are you going..?" She asked... "I need some alone time.." "but..." "Please..." Gini said in annoyed. Daadi became silenced. It was not good to annoyed her more..but she was still not sure if it is okay to let her go alone or nor.. but seeing her angry face she took a deep breath... "Okay but please take care.. and if you need anything you can call me.. take this phone.. in this my number is save as name of daadi ma.." she handover her Ragini's phone.. Gini silently took the phone and leave...

Gini was walking on the road with her headsets on hearing a loud music. Her whole concentration was on her sketchbook which she was checking. When a high speed car came from back, driver continuously horned but because of her headset, she didn't heard anything. Though the driver stopped the car but it was late, it hits her slightly and she fell on the ground.

Gini felt the sharp pain in her lower back and knees as she fell. It takes her moment to understand what happened, her headset and book fell from her hand. The driver came out of his car and stand behind her. "Are you blind or what? If you really wants to die, and go and try on someone else car, I am not interested... do you have even idea, what will happened if..." he tongue stopped when she glared him angrily with teary eyes.

He was a young handsome man, must be in his mid twenties. He felt guily seeing tears.. " Sorry... actually I was continuously horned but you didn't heard.. Are you okay??" Saying he forward his hand for help.. but gini ignored and get up. "By the way hi, I am Karan.." he forward his hand again but gini ignored it also and walked to leave..." aaree oh... miss angry bird.. at least tell me your name.." gini turned back and glare him. Though she always tried to suicide, but this time she was genuinely enjoying music, but this man came and destroyed her mood.

She didn't said a word and left. Karan chuckled lightly and about to turned back when his gaze fell on her book. He pick that up and opened .. "Wowww." He looked impressed. He immediately bring out his phone and dial a number. " yep buddy.. I have a good news.. we found the artist.. no no.. I am sending you pics of sketches.. check it out... you will gonna love it... okay bye.." he once again look at the way from where she was left and took a deep breath..

Ragu was preparing lunch while daadi maa thinking something deeply staring her unknowingly. Ragu felt her gaze and look above, finding her daadi staring at her she smile, but daadi maa was too lost to noticed her smile she understood.. "What happened dadi maa?" She questioned making her come back in reality.

"Aahhh.. what?" She questioned back. Ragu smile sweetly and came to her sitting beside her. " I am asking where were you lost, that you didn't noticed my smile..?" Daadi took a deep breath, she was thinking about ragini, ragini and laksh, she was angry at laksh earlier, but since ragini came back in baadi, she got to know the change in laksh behaviour, his care, his tensed was clearly visible for ragini, and one thing which laksh, himself didn't understand was his love for ragini, but daadi did, may be because she is more experienced about the life than him.. and about ragini, who don't know her love for Laksh, so now she wants her to go back in Mm with laksh, but here Ragini had no plan to go back..

"I was thinking about swara." She said.. " What about swara..?" Ragini questioned.. "Ap ji called yesterday, ahe was saying swara is sick again, and she wanted you to go there and help her." Ragu face become dull.. "but daadi maa, swara didn't like my presence there and I fill uncomfortable in his presence.." she says slowly. "Who?" Daadi get confused.. " wo laksh.."

"why? Did he said something to you?" Daadi asked again.. " no.. not exactly.. but I don't know why.. I feel uncomfortable.." Ragu was not able to explain.. Daadi smile.. "it's just in your mind beta.. Laksh is a good guy.. trust me.." " but daadi.." "no but wut.. don't you have any worry for your sister.. she is sick there, and here you are making silly excuses.. I am calling at Mm, you are going today only.. and it is my last decision.." daadi maa said strictly, ragu made a face..

" I don't understand why suddenly you are caring for swara so much.." saying she left from there.. " hhmm.. why would I care for that daayan.. I am doing only for you.." daadi blabbered slowly and continue making lunch which she left incomplete in anger..

"Sanskar, have you bring the chocolates which I asked for.." as soon as sanskar entered laksh questioned.. " haa baba, take this.." he forward a box to him.. " thank buddy.." laksh immediately turned back saying this.. " Ramu kaka, where are you.. where did you placed canvas and colours, I want all of them in my room right now..." he shout..

" laksh calm down..." ap says holding his hand, and make him sit on sofa.. "How could I maa.. ragini is coming back and I have no idea who will she be.. so I have to be ready for everything na.." daadi maa had called earlier and asked laksh to take ragini back, since than he was not ready to get calm..

Swara opened her mouth to say something. " aah haa.. no swara.. please.. I am not in mood to listen anything rubbish from your mouth." She glared him angrily and marched out from there.. "laksh.. that was rude.." said sanskar.. "sorry yaar, but it's true.." sanskar shook his head in disbelief seeing laksh grin. "You'll never be change.." he hit him with cushion which laksh catch with a wink, sanskar left to his room..

Ragu packed her bag with bad mood, daadi tried to help her but she ignored.. Shekhar and shamishta had no interest in her, she did felt it, but choose to ignore... "ragu.. laksh have arrived.." she heard daadi's voice taking a deep breath and came out of her room where laksh was waiting for her impatiently..

"hi.." he said, though her dressing sense clearly showed who she is, but he was making sure.. "Hi." She answered slowly, he took a deep breath understanding she is ragu, which means journey will going to be boring as ragu don't gives any attention to him till yet.. he takes her bag while she hugs daadi...

" Aray ragu.. why are you crying.. you are not going for forever, once swara will be fine, you will be back here.." laksh glares daadi maa in shock. She signaled him to shut his mouth, as she was trying to make ragu to feels good. Laksh smile sheepishly and left from there holding her bags..

"Wow yaar Karan, this is awesome.. if she join us, our channel will be bang.." Ravi says looking at the sketch book.. "I know.." Karan says sitting on sofa in their join cabin.." I will make sure that she will join us.." he says in determination.. "but how will you find her, you don't even know her name." He said. "That I don't know, but I am sure about one thing, I will gonna find her anyhow.. just wait a little bit more angry bird..." he says with a smile playing with a paper weight..

To be continued...