Part - 8

"Who are you.. ?" Laksh asked in shock...both look each other in confusion for a moment.. " i am Gini..." she answered slowly... " gini...?" laksh was still confused... "what the... a new personality.. ?" he look her in annoyed anger and helplessly not understanding how to react... " who are you...?" she asked again...

"I am laksh.." he said taking a step forward carefully as she was still standing in the corner.. she shrug her shoulder... " well, it doesn't matter who you are.. in the end you will also abandon me like others, won't you...?" laksh look around at the painting... " what is all these...?" he asked trying to change the topic..she smile a bit.. " i tried to leave a dying message.." " dying message...?"

" There is no point of living anymore.. I am sick of being treated like a trash and bad oman.. i think it's good to die.." she said turning back again... " wait...wait listen to me..." laksh said hurriedly..but she interrupt calmly... " only death can make me happy...most likely, this sky will become my grave..." she opened her hands widely moving one foot.. " you are being coward as you don't have courage to fight..." laksh said..

" What do you know about me that you are acting like knows everything...?" she asked again turning back to him... laksh took a deep breath and forward his hand to her... " come down...please..." he plead.. " why would i..? you are going to abandon me anyways...?" " i said please come down..." he was not understanding what to do... " if you wanted to save me that badly... then promise me you will not leave me ever.."

"Okay.. i...." but stopped... ' no i can't promise her...i love swara..i can't be with her forever...' he looked her in tensed, she chuckle sadly... " see you are planning to abandon me... I can't..." she turned back and tried to jump but laksh rush to her and pulled her back... " leave me...let me go..." she shout trying to free herself..but laksh hold her tightly.. " stop it ragini..come back..." " leave me...leave..." she was continuously struggling not coming in his control... " ragini..." he shout angrily slapping her on cheek and in return she fell unconscious... He pulled her in the tight hug not understanding his own feelings...

In Mm, everyone were tensed waiting for laksh... " that's why i don't wanted my laddoo to stay here..now look what you did to her..no one knows where is she..." parvati said angrily... " daadi maa calm down..nothing will going to happen to her... laksh went to looking for her, he will find her...." swara said placing a hand on her shoulder but parvati jerk it... " only if he actually look for her, but when he is already blind in your love then how will he find my laado..." she taunt her making her flushed red in embarrassment...

" maa.. why are you taunting swara...what is her mistake in this.." Shekhar said slowly not wanting to make drama in Mm.. " yes right...it is not her mistake..because it is yours.. you are the reason behind her condition..." parvati didn't like he took swara's side.. " maa..you have..." shekhar was about to say something when ap shout... " laksh..what happened to her..?" and run toward door from where laksh was coming inside holding unconscious ragini in his arms...

" I think first i should take her in room..." ap nodd and lead him to room followed by others.. Laksh took her in room and made her lay on the bed. Cover her with blanket and came out where everyone were waiting for him... " what you did to her...tell me..." parvati shout holding his collars.. " parvati ji please.. he is my son not any gangster who would hurt your daughter.. atleast give him chance to said his story..." dp said...

Dadi glare him and leave his collar... " laksh beta where was she.. and what happened to her..." shekhar asked.. laksh took a deep breath.. " new personality attacked her..." he answered making all of them shocked... " what... how...?" swara shout while he look her like she is mad... " how would i know how personalities attack, i am not a doctor swara...." even in the tensed situation, a small smile appear on parvati's face...

" i didn't mean that..." swara said with a flush face... " i mean new personality, what she did..." laksh nod.. " okay..." he look at the family again... " she have a suicidal personality too.." " hay bhagwan... how many more personality this girl have...i am telling you jiji...this mad girl will make all of us mad..." sujata said annoyedly while ap glared her... " mom..atleast think once before saying something..." sanskar didn't like her comment...she made a face.. " what wrong i said..?" No one answered as they cared least about her... "its not a good thing, i think we should take to her to doctor again.." sanskar said in concern...

"I believe the same.." dp agreed.." do one think sanskar... take a leave tomorrow and take her to doctor..." sanskar nod in agree but swara didn't like the fact that her husband doing the things for ragini.. " why he but not me..?" Everyone become shock as the question came from laksh... " I am her husband then why would sanskar take her to doctor.." his face was showing dislike which was something new..

Dp become speechless but laksh was still waiting for an answer from his father.. dp look at ap for answer but she was also in shock.. " ummm.. i thought you wouldn't like..." "what..?" He look his father in confusion.. " leaving your work, changing schedule for ragini... i mean seeing the bitterness of your relationship i thought you wouldn't like doing her work..."

Laksh become silence...it was true, he don't like helping her, doing her work then why he felt angry when dp asked sanskar instead of him...many questions were running in his mind but has no answer.. dp look him for a moment then left followed by ap and one by one everyone left leaving him alone with his own questions...

Ragini was sitting outside the doctor cabin looking down at her hands which were placed on her laps not knowing why she is there, beside laksh was sitting unconcerned by her doing something on phone. When receptionist called.. "Mr. And mrs. Laksh Maheshwari.." both look above at the same time... laksh get up.. "come..." saying he went inside first..

" hello laksh and ragini...have a seat please.." doctor Tara raichand said with a professional smile... Laksh greet her back, ragini sat silently.. " so how are you feeling now ragini.. ?" "Good.." she responsed slowly, after that doctor tara start questioning her many thing which she didn't understand how to responsed..

After completing the section with doctor tara, ragini went to use washroom while tara start explaining laksh about her condition..

Inside the washroom ragini came to the sink infront of which a big mirror was placed... she washed her face and about to turn when suddenly she hit the facewash bymistakely and it fell down... she bend down to pick that up but something else catch her attention. She was sitting down while her shadow was standing in the mirror smirking at her... She start shivering in fear.. " Hello ragini..." her shadow said with a smirk..

Laksh was talking with tara when suddenly they heared ragini's scream and become shock....

To be continued...