Part - 9

Laksh was talking with tara when suddenly they heared ragini's scream and become shock. They immediately run inside the washroom and found ragini sitting on the floor with closing eyes, shivering hardly... " ragini..." he bend down to her level taking her shivering body in his embrace.." what happened..?" and asked in concern.. she hide her face in his chest pointing at mirror.. " that..that girl..." laksh and tara look at mirror in confusion but found nothing... " what girl ragini..? There is no one.. " laksh asked.. " that..that was me..i was there...but here too..." she said fearfully.. laksh look at tara for help. She understood and bend down separating her from laksh.. " calm down ragini, its okay..no one is there..let's go outside..."

" feeling better now...?" Tara asked giving a glass of water to her. Ragini nod and drink a little bit and place the glass on table again... tara signal laksh to come," i'll be back in a minute.." and followed her... "it must be one of her personality. i think you should tell her about her problem before something bad happen.. " says tara... " me.. but how can I..?" He was not sure... " why can't you..you are her husband.. its your responsibility.." he didn't answer anything...tara took a deep breath holding his hands.. " listen laksh.. i can understand your hesitation, but you can't deny the fact that she is your wife... YOUR RESPONSIBILITY..."

" i am not denying it tara but..." "but what laksh..?" Tara asked in little loud voice which annoyed him more.. " I don't know..." she shook her head in unbelievably... " as usual.. confused soul... look laksh take my advice and accept ragini.. i can see, she is the perfect match for you.. and i am not saying this as a doctor but your friend and your besties wife...think about it.." " but her deeds..." he said...

" don't you remember my deeds.. ? what horrible evil was I..? ( referring ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAAN ) but now i am change.. i am totally a new person, Dr. Tara Raichand. Thanks to Deep, he was there at each and every step of my life... he helped me... Laksh I can see myself in ragini.. she needs her hasband, she needs you.." he listened her carefully, then nodd his head... " i will try.." he said. She smile, he didn't seem fully agreed but atleast he said he will try and it was enough for her...

Laksh drop her in Mm and left instead of coming in. He was driving the car aimlessly. His mind was restless, lots of thoughts were disturbing him. Everything was jumbled. What to do, what not, whom to believe, whom not, what is right, what is not..? " why me god..? Why it always has to be me..?" He pressed the horn loudly at the empty road in frustration ...

"Swara..." she came out from her chain of thoughts and turned toward sanskar who was looking her in concern.. " aahh haa what happened ..?" She asked.. " that's what i wanted to asked what happened.. you are looking lost..." she smile fakely.. " nothing..." " are you sure...?" He asked with doubt... " of course now stop your interrogation and do your work..." she point at his lp... he smile looking back at lp.. " i'll get the milk for you.." saying she left the room.

Swara came in the kitchen and found ragini there. Cutting fruits making some kind of salad, but something was unusual. " hey bhagwaan... hii chori, what is this..? This is not what decent DIL wears in their in laws.. go change it fast..." sujata's voice make swara realised unusual was ragini's attire.

Ragini turned toward them in question. Grey crop top with denim jacket and white jeans which was ripped from many places... Swara didn't wanted to agreed but deep in her heart she also admit, ragini was looking very beautiful, stylish yet decent... She got jealous... " mom is right ragini.. please don't wear these kind of clothes in this house.. go and change it..." Ragini gives her a death look to them then smile fakely... " first of all its ragz... and second... first time in your whole life you are right mrs. empty mind women..." she says with fake sweet voice to sujata, " this dress is too much as a DIL of this house.." she said sarcastically removing the jacket and threw it on sujata. Who look her with open mouth.. " now it is perfect..." she smirk and left taking the bowl of salad leaving both DIL and MIL shocked...

" I hate this girl. She always did this. Always tried to take my place, and now she is wearing bold clothes to look more beautiful then me, but you can't because i was, i am, and i will always be more beautiful than you.." swara blabber angrily.. " really...?" Suddenly someone taunted... she look here and there in shock but no one was there. The question came from her own inside.. " yes i am..." she said loudly and jerk her thoughts away...

Late night laksh came back with a tired face and found ragini sitting on the sofa eating fruits and watching tv..he sit on the another sofa and held his face back closing his eyes, " bring me water.. i am very tired.." he asked, ragz look him with dislike and made a face, " i am not your slave..go and take by yourself.." she answer rudely. He open his eyes quickly in shock and took a deep breath looking her crop top and tight jeans.." ooh its you, i didn't notice that before..." Ragz turned toward him fully with smirk, " ooh you thought i am your that silly wife.." this time he look her with dislike but she just give a loud laugh and again start looking at tv ignoring him..

" she is my wife, and I won't appreciate anyone, specially you talking about her like this..." he said in dislike, fruit stuck in rags throat which result her nonstop cough. But there wasn't a liitle change in laksh calmness. He kept looking her calmly with folded hands till she didn't stopped coughing by her own. " oh my god... wife..? Since when you started looking her as your wife..?" She taunt wiping her tears which came because of cough... " none of your business..."

" ofcourse it is my business afterall i came to life because of this only." She smirk... Laksh got up, came toward her and bend down closer to her placing both hand around her sofa... " and can you explain what you were doing in hospital. Why did you came infront of ragini...?" He said in serious tone making her nervous for the first time ever... "I..."

" You...?" He came more closer. Ragz closed her eyes. Laksh smirk and move toward her ear and whispered slowly... " i never knew you also fell for my charm like ragini.." ragz quickly opened her eyes and pushed him back. Laksh fell back on the sofa. " in your dreams... and i just wanted to say hi to her, she also have right to know the truth about her own... poor she..." she says controlling her nervousness..." you don't need to worry about her.. i will tell her everything when the right time come.." saying Laksh got up loosing his tie and walk toward room... " when will the right time come.. and what will you say...?" ragz also followed him....

Swara tighten her fist seeing raglak nok jhok. Laksh was only faking his irritation which was clearly visible in his eyes, while he was enjoying her mischievousness... she punched on railing... " damn in... this girl can do anything to be in limelight..."

To be continued...