Part - 2

"So you means ragini have two different personalities.." shekhar asked in shock...doctor look him for a moment.." i never said, she have 'two' different personalities..." doctor replied.." what do you mean..?" laksh asked in confusion before he could get answer they heared a loud shout....

They look each other in shock and run inside the room. Laksh who was sure that its her new drama to gain their sympathy also follow them unwillingly but nurse stopped him. Laksh look him with questioning eyes.." Mr. Maheshwari your wife is not well.. your look can effect her mind badly..please change it before going infront of her..." saying she left. Laksh rolled his eyes..' not well.. hhmm..i will soon expose your drama my so called wife...just wait and watch..' he think with pure hate and left from their...

Laksh went to washroom and cleaned his face and clothes when his phone start ringing. He tookout his phone and found sanskar call.."hello.." he pick up the phone and heared his tensed voice.." laksh please bring some chocolates here fast.." loud noice was coming from other side. Laksh narrowed his eyes." Bhai..is it a time for eating chocolates..? Who the hell want it..?" He asked annoyedly.." just do what i said.." saying he cuts the calls.. " but bhai....hello hello.. damn it.." he stamped his foot in frustration..

Laksh opened the door of her hospital room and get shock to see the scenario infront of him. The whole family was standing around ragini's bed in tension and she was crying loudly and blabbering something. But the thing which was wrong was that her cry was not a normal cry, it was like a child's crying with tightly closed eyes and frowned eyebrow.. " mumma...mumma..i wanna to go to mumma.." she continue her cry, it was the different thing that she didn't had the single tear in her eyes..

All were trying their best to calm her but all goes in vain.." laado beta, look at me i am here only.." samishta tried but she shout.." no you are not my mumma..where is she.." laksh was too numb to react any thing..he was just standing at the doorstep look them blankly. When sanskar saw him.." Have you brought chocolates..?" He asked hurriedly..

Laksh nodd without understanding anything.." good.." sanskar immediately turned toward ragini.." ragini..lucky brought choco for you..don't you want it..?" Suddenly she stop crying at look at him. she had something in her eyes which made laksh shivered.." where is my choco..?" She asked kiddishly with furrowed forhead..

Laksh nodd his head and come close to her in some trance and give her chocolate which she snatch quickly and start eating. Others took a breath in relief seeing her calm while laksh was still confused..

Doctor signal laksh to move and he stand at his place and asked sweetly.." how is the choco..?" " yummy.." she gasture with her hand cutely. Doctor smile.." thats great, by the way what is your name..?" He asked.." laaaado.." she answered.." ooh nice name..btw laado isn't she is your mother..?" Doctor point at shamishta.. she look ragini with hopes..

Ragini look her for a second then shook her head.." no.." she shook her head..shamishta break down into flood of tears.." and how old are you..?" Doctor asked..ragini calculate someting on her hand then show him her wide open hand.." five.." everyone look her with widen eyes.. " laado.." parvati called her in shock, it was difficult for her to believe what she heared. " yes daadi maa.." she replied blinking her eyes innocently.. parvati shook her head still in shock placing her hand on mouth trying to control her sob and run out of room..

Laksh get annoyed as he consider all these her new drama.." enough ragini..how many time you are going to make us fool, don't you have any shame.. can't you see how much you are hurting your family.." he shout in rage making everyone shocked.. ragini look him with widen eyes without blinking for some seconds, suddenly terror overtook her face and she start crying loudly again...

Laksh taken a back, he didn't expect this reaction from her. Swara run toward ragini and hug her trying to calm her.." are you out of your sense laksh..how could you shout at her. Can't you see she is not well.." swara snapped angrily..