Prologue

Scene 1 :
One girl was sitting on the bed crying loudly.. soon one man came inside and get shock to see her crying. He rush toward her and cupped her face, " baby, why are you crying.." the girl look him with her beautiful moist eyes.." i want ice cream..but that aloo says no for ice cream.." girl says in pout..the boy chuckle little on word 'aloo..' but soon he made serious face.." baby..you don't supposed to call someone like that..this is very bad.." he says in fake anger but girl pout more.." but you only said last night that ' I hate that aloo so much..' the girl copying him making him laugh.." okay fine, don't get angry, i will buy you ice cream..happy now.." the boy says pinching the tip of her nose..the girl giggle...

Scene 2 :
One man was driving the car very fastly..he was looking very tensed. Again and again he looks at his watch wiping his sweat.." please don't do that..please.." he keep mumbling in tension..
Little far from him, one girl was standing at the corner of the terrace of the high building looking down..she was sad, " there is no point of my living when no one loves me..." she open her hands wide and move one leg forward to jump...

Scene 3 :
One girl was arranging the bedsheet when the man came out from the washroom. They look eachother at the same time and share a small eyelock..but soon both look away realising their state..the girl complete her work and tried to sleep on bed but boy stop her.." I can't share bed with you.." he said in rude voice, the girl look him shock for a moment. Her eyes filled with tears, pain was clearly visible on her face, she was on the verge of bursting into tears, but she control herself and nodd, " i can understand.." saying this she took her pillow and blanket and went toward couch and sleep at that.. without feeling even a slightly guilty, the man went to bed and sleep peacefully...

Scene 4:
One man came inside a bungalow with a tired face and found a girl sitting on the sofa eating fruits and watching tv..he sit on the another sofa and held his face back closing his eyes, " bring me water.. i am very tired.." he asked, the girl look him with dislike and made a face, " i am not your slave..go and take by yourself.." she answer rudely. The boy open his eyes quickly in shock and took a deep breath looking her crop top and tight jeans.." ooh its you, i didn't notice that before..." the girl turned toward him fully with smirk, " ooh you thought i am your that silly wife.." this time he look her with dislike but she just give a loud laugh and again start looking at tv ignoring him..

Scene 5 :
One man was working in his office when heared a door knock, " come in.." he answered without looking up, after a moment heared a sweet nervous voice.." aunty send lunch for you.." he look above and found a beautiful girl standing in his office nervously. Smile appear on his face unknowingly.. she was looking down playing with her duppatta nervosly.." okay than place it on table.." he answered..she nodd and start arranging food on the table meanwhile he went to washroom to get freshenup, when he came back, " i arranged the food. you can eat..i should go now.." she tried to go away but he hold her hand.." please don't go.. i don't like eating alone..give me company for today..please..." he asked innocently but mischievousness was clearly visible in his eyes...girl tried to freed her hand but his grip get tighten more and more.. she got more nervous and her eyes filled with tears..she look him with sad look. He felt bad, his intentions was just to tease her not to made her cry..he leave her hand and without wasting a moment she run away.." this girl is making me more and more crazy for her with her antics.." he laugh on his own condition...

To be continued...

Here my new raglak ff. Well it is serial base, confused right 😂😂.. i will tell you in next part about the track..😅 but i will continue only if you are interested..

So please keep voting and keep supporting..

For now good bye and have a good day..😘😘