Part - 13

Next morning Laksh was sleeping peacefully on his bed. As it was Sunday and he really had tough week because of ragini's condition so no body disturbed him. Ap came two three times to checked him, but seeing him sleeping peacefully she left.

"Hey chori, whom you are looking for?" Sujata asked swara, when fifth time she looked at stairs in curiosity. She jump. " haan aa.. nothing mom.. actually everyone has already but Laksh. Where is he, didn't he woke up yet? Let me check." Saying she immediately placed the tray of breakfast infront of sanskar and turned to leave but ap stopped her. " No need for this swara. I have already checked. He is sleeping, he need some rest so don't disturb him." Her face become dull. " ohh." She said sitting beside Sanskar.

When they found Laksh descending the stair hurriedly wearing his watch while his tie was also in his hand which he will wear later. " Laksh where are you going?" Dpn asked. " I am going at baadi dad." "Why?" Ap asked. " actually Laado came in conscious, and start crying badly to see me. Daadi maa had called me. I need to go." " but atleast have some breakfast.." ap said. " No mom. I don't have time." He said turning back. " come on Laksh. This is too much. She have take care of her self. You are not her servant." Swara said annoyedly.

Laskh stopped. He turned back glaring at swara. "You are right. I am not her servant. But I guess you are forgetting I am her HUSBAND, and it's my responsibility to take care of her, got it. And yeah one more thing, it will better for all of us that you stop poking your nose in our matter. Because I won't tolerate if anyone says anything wrong about my wife anymore. I hope you understand." Saying he turned back leaving speechless swara behind.

Laksh reached at baadi in half time and find daadi doing pooja of tulsi plant. "Daadi maa. Where is ragini?" He asked eagerly. She took a deep breath. "In her room." Without asking anything else, he ran to her room and get shocked.

"You?" She pouts. "Seems like you are not happy to see me here. Fine. I will leave." Laksh understood daadi's behaviour. He calmed himself sitting on sofa while she was sitting on bed. "I never meant that. It's just I was not expecting you here. Daadi said about Ladoo not you." He explained giving a brief look to her Biker look. Ragz shrug her shoulder standing up. "Yeah. She was here but when I heard you are coming, I came out." She answered doing her makeup. " how did you convince her to go back?" Laksh knew Ladoo very well. She is a stubborn kid, she will never go back without what she wants.

"Come on Laksh. Stop asking questions like a police man. Let's go for outing today. Last night you were asking for it na?" She said in excitement. He get shocked. "I did. But not to you, I asked ragini. How do you know." She chuckle lightly. " because I was also there. Now tell me how's I am looking?" She asked wearing a black baker hat.

She was wearing Black crop top with black skirt and leather jacket. Fancy bands and baker hat along with bold makeup was completing her biker looks. Now she was again sitting on bed wearing knee size boots. " Mmm I hope you know, we are going in car not bike." She pouts. "What? No na. Let's go on bike." Laksh shook his head. After a little argument when he didn't agreed She become dull. "Fine. Let me change." She said. " No. let it be. You are looking good in this." "Good?" Ragz rised her brow. "Beautiful. Okay?" " Really?" She folded her hands on chest. "Fine hot and sexy. Now happy?" He said making her laugh. She nodd. " Yes. Let's go now."

They went for shopping first. Ragz brought many things for herself while Laksh brought clothes for ragini. Then went for lunch. Then they came at river side behind the temple and parked the car in corner.

"Today was total fun." Ragz comment taking a bite of her ice cream. Laksh didn't answer anything but smile. "You know this place is very important part of my life." Suddenly she said looking at the bridge. "Why?" Laksh asked in confusion.

" I born here." She replied still looking at the bridge. "What?" Laksh didn't understand. "On your marriage day. When swara and ragini came here for pooja and ragini pushed her. I born at that moment." Her eyes was still on the bridge. "it was you or ragini who pushed her?" He questioned in shock. Ragz look her with one side smile. "What do you think." She question back. Laksh shrug his shoulder. "So you are saying there was no existence of you before that." He asked.

"Mmm. Not exactly. I don't know exactly but I guess I am always there inside her. Actually all of us were always inside her from began. I don't know about others, but on her mother's death. She loose her control over me. But at that time I was just a thought. Or in your language a 'bad thought'. Ragini had control to accept my decision or denied, and when you rejected her and confessed your so called love for swara. I became a decision. Ragini had total control on her body, but also I was a strong decision. She can't reject what I say. At last on your marriage day, she lost all control over me and also on others and we became a different person."

Laksh was looking her with widen shocked eyes. His ice cream melt in his hand. Ragz chuckle. "You are creating mess Laksh." She point at his jeans. " ohh." He immediately throws melted ice cream away and cleaned his jeans.

" I never knew, ragini was going through these much pain. Without understanding her or helping her, we always used her and gave her pain." Ragz nodd. " yes. You are right." "I was the reason for all these. For her condition. But not any more. From now on, ragini will not suffer anymore. I will do anything to help her. And I promise you she will be fine soon." He said in confidence but didn't noticed the sudden change on Ragz face. Who was looking him with smile was now tensed.

"It's getting late. We should go back." Suddenly Ragz said going back toward car. Laksh nodd and followed her. Laksh took the route for Mm but Ragz stopped him. " Drop me at baadi." She said. "But I though you were coming back home." He said. "No I never said this. I wanna go back baadi." She said in irritation. Laksh didn't said anything. The spend whole journey in silence. Which was unusual for Ragz. But Laksh was too lost in ragini's thought to noticed this.

Ragz came in her room directly when laksh dropped her and closed the door behind. She stand infront of mirror looking at her image. "He said he will help ragini. Ragini will be fine. Which means I will be gone." She said in anger. "No no. This will not happen." Suddenly she shout in tears. " I love him. I love laksh. I can't go away from him. I want laksh." And start throwing away everything here and there crying vigorously. After getting tired she fell down on knees hiding her face in palm blabbering slowly. " I love him."

To be continued...