Part - 12

Next morning laksh came in his room to get ready for office and found ragini still sleeping, usually she always woke up before him, for making breakfast, but today she was sleeping, even breakfast was made by pari and ap, once he thought to woke her up, but changed his mind and didn't disturbed her sleep, after getting ready he ate his breakfast and left for office with others...

Later ragini woke up and came down. All Women of house were working in kitchen so she directly came there... " good morning aunty..." she greeted ap... ap smile caressing her head... " good morning beta... how are you feeling now..." ragini get confused... " I am fine... what will happen to me...swara... what are you doing here... you should rest, I am here to help you na, give it to me..." she turned toward swara taking the vegetables from her hand...but she jerk her hand back... " it's ok ragini... I am feeling okay now, I can do my work..." ragini was taken aback by her words, however she control her expression and smile forcefully turning back to ap...

"Aunty as swara is feeling better now, and I am missing my home, can I go back now...?" She asked. Ap didn't understand what to say.. she glare swara... can't she shut her mouth for a little period of time... " please..." ragini plead...

" Aray beta... why are you asking me... that's your home beta.. of course you can go any time, we are no one to stop you.. but here (she glare swara again) you see, your sister is not behaving normal... I guess accident effect on her brain..." swara open her mouth to say something but sujata grab her hand and warned her to shut her mouth through eyes.. she gulps and stay silence...

Ragini look her with pity which irked her but she was not is position to say something... " though we can arrange a nurse for her but it would be better if someone close to her will stay with her..." ragini nodd... " okay I will come back till evening.." she said..ap smile caressing her cheek... " sure... driver will drop you..."

Ragini reached at badi and found daadi doing pooja " daadi maa..." she shout and hug her tightly... daadi get confused seeing at baadi... " laado what are you doing here... who drop you here..? Where is laksh...?" She asked, ragini pout.. " why would laksh will come with me... and it's my house I guess, I can come back whenever I want..."

Daadi got puzzled... it took her some moments to understand the situation.. She smile... " aray no laado.. I didn't mean to hurt you... I simply got confused seeing you here suddenly..." ragini nodd in understanding.. " okay fine, I'll go and get fresh up, till then please make a aloo paratha. Really craving for your handmade paratha..." daadi smile.. " okay..." saying she went toward kitchen and heard her voice again... " where is papa and aunty...?" She question looking at empty house... " first of all she is not your aunty.. start calling her maa, and second they went to haridvaar for pooja, will be back by day after tomorrow.."

In evening at mm, men came back at and sit in dining hall as usual waiting for tea... soon pari and swara came with the tea tray and serve everyone... laksh took a sip of tea and it taste different... " who made it..?" He asked... " I made it.. how it taste.." swara asked shyly.. " it tastes awesome..." before laksh, sanskar answered, though the tea was very bad, but she is his wife... he couldn't let her feel embarrassed infront of whole family... swara smile happily but this rule didn't applied on laksh... " no.. it's very bad.. next time please don't bother to make a tea for me...ragini will do..." saying he placed the cup on table and left for room...

Seeing him, others who were drinking it in forced, also place it back and left without saying anything ... only sanskar left with his cup in his hand without understanding what to do... Swara felt huge embarrassment.. she look him angrily, and marched out... sanskar took a deep breath shaking his head and placed the half empty cup on the table as he couldn't drink it more..

Five minutes later, laksh came back calling for ap.. " maa..maa.." "what happened..?" "Where is ragini..?" He questioned... " she went to baadi for some days.." ap answered busily.. " what..? Why she went there..and how did you let her go..? I am going to bring her back..." saying he turned back but swara interrupted.. " come on laksh, why are you being so restless.. it's just about couple of days... she can manage by her own...you don't need to worried about her all the time..."