Part - 6

" I am not her servant maa, why do you think i will do this..?" He get annoyed..ap took a deep breath and tried to make him understand.." see laksh, i know it is hard for you but don't you think it will be better for you only, if she get well soon...what if judge cancel your divorce by blaming you for her condition, then what will you do, how will you get freedom from her..." Now she was giving him greed for lollipop, knowing it is wrong, but for now, nothing is more important for her then ragini's health, laksh think for some moments...

"But maa still what you are asking is really difficult.." he said half heartly not knowing whether to agree ir not.." living as per her personality is really difficult maa..in simple words you are kicking me out from my own room..why don't you shift her in guest room...?" He asked..." we can't laksh..because real ragini don't know about her problem and its risky to tell her..." laksh took a deep breath.." okay let's see how much i can bear for your so called innocent bahu..but don't expect much from me..." he warned her while ap nodd happily as it was enough for her that laksh was agreed...

"By the way where is she...?" He asked..." she was getting bore at home so i send her to market with sanskar..." laksh opened his mouth to say something but his phone rang, it was sanskar..laksh and ap look each other in questioned and he pressed the yes button..." hello..?" And heard sanskar scared low voice with lots of background noice..." lucky...lucky please save me..." laksh get confused..." where are you sanskar and what is happening there..." ap took a phone from his hand and press speaker button..." i am in cafe..please come here fast..." he answered in lower voice with lots of difficuties.. " what happened beta...where is ragini...?" Ap asked in fear... " it was her only..." he mumble.." what...?" Ap and laksh at the same time...

Sanskar took ragini to market on ap's request, he himself wanted to talk with her sometime alone as he can't see her hurted like this, he wanted to console, to make her believe that her friend is always there to support her, to sorry for his silly action which risked all her life.. after completing her shoping sanskar took her in one cafe..she silently followed him without a single question..they sit at the corner's table..

He waited some time to start from het but she was not ready to move her tongue even slightly, by taking a long breath, he decided to start.." i am sorry..." ragini immediately look above in confusion and asked.." what..?" " i know i behaved very selfish before, only though about my wife and brother, i should had think about you too..you were my friend, my best friend, many other ways were their to make you realised your mistake, but we choosed wrong one and now you are suffering because of us..." sanskar was talking about her disease while unknown by this ragini misunderstood it with her divorce...her eyes filled with tears as it was the most painful incident of her life..sanskar hold her hand...

"Ragini please don't cry my intentions were not to hurt you...please..." ragini nod feeling the truthness in his words.." you don't need to worry any more...now your friend is with you...i won't let you go on any wrong parth neither let anyone hurt you..." he said in a determination while she smile with a teary eyes..." okay, you wait here, i'll go and receive our order..." he point at the counter where their order was placed and left..

Suddenly ragini start feeling uncomfortable, her breaths becomes abnormal..she fall her head in her hands and start taking long breaths with closed eyes...after a moment she look above with a smirk, her eyes were dark..." finally i wake up...uff why did this girls cry so much..." saying in annoyed she wipes her own tears...

When her gaze fall on her jewelleries making her eyes widen.." what the hell is this, is she is a women or a walking shop of jewelleries..." she start removing her jewelleries and freed herself fully without letting even a single mangalsutra in her neck.." now i am feeling good..." she chuckle seeing the jewelleries which she thrown on table and freed her head from veil, getting up.." uff what rubbish is this now..." she gives a annoyed look at her saree which makes her difficult to walk..