Part - 5

Laksh wake up in the morning and found ragini sleeping on the couch uncomfortably. Her half body was hanging out from the small couch. He give one not intrested look to her and went to the shower without caring about she may fall down..

After some time ragini took a turn which resulting she fell down. " Ouch..." She shout rubbing her hips... She rubbed her eyes as she was not fully awake..." Uff...dadi maa..." She cried...when laksh came out from the washroom in the towel after taking a shower..they look at eachother at the same time...Ragini eyes become widen, her face fell open...her eyes moves from his face to his broad chest, then six pecks, waist covered with towel to feet... Suddenly she start shouting placing her hands on the eyes... Laksh get shock, but she was not ready to stop...

" Laksh open the door..." He heard ap's voice with knock on the door.." laksh what are you doing, open the door..." It was sanskar, they must came here listening ragini's shout, they were not alone, almost everyone were outside asking him to open the door..Ragini stoped shouting hearing the noise, they look eachother for a moment, then suddenly ragini get up from the place and hide behind the sofa making laksh more confused.. He wanted to ask her question but the continues knock on the door didn't let him to do... He give one last annoyed look at scared ragini and went to the open door..

" Where is ragini..?" " Why she was shouting..?" " What the hell you did with her..?" Everyone came inside, but ap and sanskar start questioning.." you should put on atleast some cloths before opening door laksh..?" It was swara. Laksh felt embarrassement realising he was standing just in a single towel infront of whole family..' ragini idiot, how many more times you will make me embarrass in front of everyone..' he thinks annoyedly and quickly grab the shirt from the bed and wear..." Laksh where is ragini..?" Sanskar asked in stern which laksh didn't like...he point at the sofa..they look there confusedly then found ragini hiding behind that..." Ragini...?" Swara called her in confusion..

Ragini look above after hearing a known voice," swara..." Ragini whispered in moist voice and run toward her and hug her tightly crying on her shoulder..." Ragini, what happened, why you are crying..." Swara tried to broke the hug, but ragini didn't let her, and hug her more tightly in which she thrust her nail inside her arm, swara shout in pain.." ouch..."  Which woken up laksh so called care for swara.. " Ragini you are hurting her, leave her..." saying he move toward them to separte her from swara...but before he could do anything ragini hide behind swara, " swara save me please...please take me back to daadi ma.."

Everyone were still in shock...ap tried to caress her hairs but she jerk her hands and hold swara more tighter..Ap glare at laksh like everything was his mistake, not only she almost everyone were looking him in the exact same way, laksh tighten his fist.." what happened beta, what he did to you.." ap asked softly, ragini blinked her eyes innocently, then give him 1000 volt current.." he kidnapped me..."

" What..?" Laksh shout in shock,she jumped on her placed, " Kidnapped..?" He look her in widen eyes making her more scared..." Swara take me home back.. please.." ragini cried..." Ragini what are you saying, he didn't kidnapped you.." swara took laksh's side, for which he felt happy..." Then where am i, why he was here alone with me in this room.." she frown, not understanding why swara was taking his side..

Sanskar took a deep breath after getting that she is the ragini of before marriage.." no ragini he is.." he tried to calm her but she jerk him also..he understood her fear and smile softly.." i am sanskar, swara's husband, means your jiju..you don't need to get scared of me..." Ragini saw honesty in his eyes...when he saw her little calm, he continue.." he didn't kidnapped you, actually swara was not feeling well so we took here for some days.." he separate her from swara very calmly, she didn't object, she was still confused as well scared..

" but i don't remember anything like this..?" She questioned again shutting everyone's mouth..she look everyone innocently to get the answer, " you recently had an accident na, may be you forget because of that.." ap answered cleaverly..but she wasn't convinced totally.." then what he was doing in my room almost naked.." laksh face become red in embarrassement.." girl, this is my room.." he roared.. but this time she roared back.." then what i was doing in your room, when you were almost naked...?"

Laksh glared her for making him embarrass again and again.. but she didn't give any attention to him, She was getting frustrate by all these...sanskar held his face down to hide his smile..." This is too much..." Laksh said angrily, taking out the pants from his cupboard and marched out from the room...

Ap look at ragini who was looking at laksh innocent yet pouty face, she don't know why but she found her really cute in this way...she wanted to show her love by pulling her cheeks right now but she control her feeling and smile, " its just a misunderstanding beta, leave it...lets go for breakfast.." thousands of question were still in her mind but she decided to ignore and nodd her head....

Ragini was working in kitchen.. ' little ragini' had left her some hours ago, and now she was preparing tiffin box for men, it was usual for her, from the time she married laksh, she daily prepared fresh lunch box not only for laksh but every men of the Maheshwari house.. after laksh throw her out, they were not sure if they missed her or not, but they surely missed her fresh lunch.. and today once again ragini was preparing their lunch..

She peck all the tiffins, and give them to the driver to take them to office, he went out but bump with sujata in his way..." hey chore, can't you walk peoperly.." she snapped..." Sorry maam..." when her gaze fall on tiffin boxs.. " what it this..?" She asked rising her eyebrow..." Ragini maam asked to take lunch to office.." he answered obediently..." What.." she shout in anger.." how dare she..what did she think to herself.. i won't let that devil to hurt my family this time..?" Everyone came out hearing her loud voice..Ragini also came out from kitchen....

" What happened sujata.. why are you shouting...?" Ap asked in confusion..." Jiji, look at this nagini...she make lunch for men..." Sujata complain...ragini held her face down in shame.." sujata, first thing, her name in Ragini..and second thing, i don't find anything wrong in it.." ap said.. " but jiji, the women who tried to kill her own sister twice, she can poison our food also..no.. i won't eat and drink anything from her hand..." Ragini tried to control her tears.." i know what she did is unforgivable, but if she wanted to kill us or harm us, she had many chance, but did she ever hurt you...?" Sujata become speechless for a moment.." but jiji..." " No but wat.." she said strictly.." and you please take this to office.." she said to driver, he left...

" And you guys also go back to your rooms or whatever you were doing..." She said to swara, pari and uttara who were silently stand their looking at drama going on..." You also sujata..." Sujata give one pouty look to ap and left with others...ap took a deep breath and look at ragini who was still standing at the door step with helding her head down, crying silently...ap open her mouth to say something but change her mind and left silently from there...

To be continued...