nine

"you don't seem to be complaining about karl as much anymore," said taylor, sipping on her water.

taylor and raelynn were currently sat at a picnic bench at a park, they had just finished eating their lunch when taylor decided to bring up karl.

"what, how is he relevant right now?" raelynn asked, giving her sister a suspicious look.

"I just wanna know, do you have a problem with that?"

"yes. I would prefer to not talk about him in public because the last time we did it didn't turn out well."

"For you, it turned out great for me, I've still got the picture."

raelynn's phone buzzed.

[ DISCORD ]

SECCY PEOPLE (+dream )

KARL
I'm bored

RAELYNN
nobody asked

QUACKITY
why are you bored

KARL
we're filming and I'm bored

QUACKITY
where are you filming

KARL
some park
idk the name
but Jimmy is walking
up to people and giving
them money.

RAELYNN
I'm seriously considering leaving
North Carolina because of you.

KARL
why

RAELYNN
CAUSE I DONT WANNA SEE
YOUR ANNOYING ASS ANYWHERE

-

"we're leaving." raelynn said quickly, pulling her sister up and dragging her along.

taylor turned her head around and looked around. "why?"

"cause karl is filming at a park somewhere and I don't want to risk it."

"oh fuck you raelynn. I want another picture."

raelynn turned to give her sister a frown before quickening their pace and getting the fuck out of there.

"maybe we should just never leave the house again." raelynn suggested as she unlocked the door to her apartment.

"you can but I'm not." taylor shrugged.

"are you sure he was even at that park?" she continued as she walked into raelynn's room, sitting on her gaming chair as raelynn sat on the edge of her bed.

"like I said, I didn't want to risk it."

"he doesn't even know what you look like. stop freaking out."

"he knows what you look like, and I'm usually with you."

"eventually he's gonna find out what you look like." taylor sighed, spinning on the chair slowly.

"but I'd rather it not be an accident."

"raelynn, do you like him?"