fifteen

"you must be raelynn!" Jimmy exclaimed, putting his hand out to shake.

raelynn smiled at the gesture, shaking his hand gently.

"karls been talking about you alot recently! it's great to finally meet you!"

rae looked up to karl, he had this dorky grin on his face and his cheeks were slightly flushed pink.

"it's great to meet you too," she replied, looking back to jimmy and smiling warmly at him.

she wanted to make a nice first impression.

"the other guys are over there," jimmy pointed to a corner where a few people stood around a big thing of ice.

karl nodded and took raelynn's hand.

raelynn's cheeks warmed up and she looked up at him again, he was looking down at her with red cheeks and a cute smile on his face.

he took her over to the bunch of people.

"hi," karl called as they reached them. his voice echoed around the room as everyone looked in their direction.

raelynn had tightened her grip on karls hand, causing him to look down and smile. it was almost like he could sense that she was nervous because he gently rubbed circles on the back of her hand with his thumb, as if he was trying to calm her down.

"this is raelynn," karl introduced, nodding in her direction.

"HI RAELYNN!" chris and chandler had yelled. she gave them a tight lipped smile and waved with the hand that karl wasn't holding.

they had all ended up agreeing that if raelynn didn't want to be in a clip then she didn't have to be, as it was her first time being on camera. she also didn't have to participate in the punishment that jimmy had decided for the boys if he stayed in the ice for 24 hours.

they had started the filming and within a few minutes karl slipped on some ice.

raelynn snorted as she watched him slip over, but then proceeded to help him up.

"be careful," she muttered, helping him steady himself.

"thanks," he said, looking down at her gloveless hands.

"are you cold?" he asked. raelynn's hands had turned pink and she didn't even notice, she didn't really bring gloves or warm clothes.

raelynn shook her head, even though she was, she didn't want to seem rude.

"no, you are." he said, slipping off his jacket and making her put it on.

she didn't even have time to decline.

"but then you'll be cold." she groaned as karl took off his gloves, slipping them on her small hands.

"I have extras," he said kindly, giving her a smile.

"okay then... thank you karl,"

"of course." he muttered, pulling her into a hug.

gosh this man loved hugs. and it was adorable.

what the two didn't know was jimmy was filming their cute little interaction from inside of his little ice house.

he pulled away.

"I'm gonna go get changed. my pants are wet from slipping" he chuckled.

raelynn nodded.

although karls clothes were much too big for her she still appreciated the warmth.

she went to a tent that had been set up and pulled out her phone, telling dream about what had happened. dream had just made fun of her called her a simp but she didn't care, she knew he was joking around.

raelynn sighed, walking out of the tent and over towards jimmy in his ice house.

"raelynn! hello," he said.

"hi, are you having fun?"

"do I look like I'm enjoying myself??" he asked sarcastically.

"yes. yes you do,"

he sighed.

"its cold in here." raelynn shivered.

"well, you're standing next to a house made out of ice...?"

"really? this is ice? I had no idea!" she replied sarcastically.

jimmy chuckled.

raelynn hoped she wasn't seen as rude, she was just joking around afterall.

karl had come up from behind raelynn and put his arms around her, causing her breath to hitch. she didn't realise who it was until jimmy greeted karl, causing her to relax a bit.

the other 2 boys had come over and jimmy started to explain what was going to happen.

raelynn was tired but she didn't want to yawn, of she yawned then it would seem like she was bored and of she seemed like she was bored while he was talking then it would be rude so she just held back the yawn as best she could.

maybe she was overthinking but she'd rather be safe than sorry.

once jimmy had finished talking, karl took raelynn into a tent along with chris and chandler.

they sat down and talked about their plan to get jimmy out.

it was much warmer in the tent than it was outside with jimmy, there's a heater in here and the warmth of other people just made it warmer.

raelynn unintentionally rested her head on karl's shoulder, she was exhausted.

she didn't get much sleep the night before, she was mostly up overthinking and panicking.

she wasn't sure what she was so nervous about. something about karls presence just calmed her nerves, he was such a kind and gentle person who deserved nothing but love. raelynn wished that she had known that at the beginning. she wouldn't have hated him so much.

it had been hours and hours already and jimmy wasn't budging. it was getting late and raelynn was absolutely exhausted. she crawled into her sleeping bag in the tent and cuddled into it.

the last thing she heard before nodding off to sleep was a quiet whisper.

"goodnight rae,"

most of the events from the video
are from memory cause I cba to
watch the video again 🙂👍

but anyways.
holy crap
thank you for 1k+ reads?!? we
had 300 hundred yesterday.
it was the best thing to wake up to, honestly.
I'm so thankful for you guys omg:)

also if half of the chapter is shitty then blame me writing it at 2am last night:)

but I hope you enjoyed the KARLYNN content in this chapter :))

I've decided karlynn is their ship name unless anyone else has a better name?

ILYSM REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER AND EAT SOMETHING IF YOU CAN, YOURE PERFECT.

I would appreciate it if you vote?? ❤