ten

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" raelynn roared as she looked at her burnt down house on the dsmp.

"I am so sorry about your house." karl muttered into the microphone.

"WHO THE FUCK?"

"it was tommy, he was streaming the whole thing too." karl said sympathetically.

"I..."

"rae,"

"karl, I'm about to book a fucking trip to Britain." raelynn grumbled, holding her head in the palms if her hands.

"I can help you rebuild it?"

"why would you do that?"

"because I know that it took alot of work, and I feel bad because I didn't stop him from doing it."

"huh?"

"I was online when he did it, but I had no idea that was what he was doing until it was already done."

"karl, it's fine." raelynn muttered softly, closing her eyes.

"I hate children." she groaned.

karl sighed. "we can rebuild it, look, I'll go get some materials and we can just start over."

raelynn nodded, "okay, thank you."

around a few hours later they had finished the exterior of the house together. karl seemed really nice about the whole thing, although raelynn wasn't quite sure why. she had treated him badly but he was still helping her out.

maybe karl jacobs wasn't that bad.

"are you ready to start on the interior?" karl asked, he sounded tired.

"karl it's late, you had a big day, why don't you go to bed and I'll finish up."

"no, I'm helping you finish this whether you like it or not, raelynn. I'm not gonna let you stay up by yourself and do it."

raelynn didn't bother arguing, she just nodded and continued decorating.

something about the way he wouldn't let her finish it alone made her stomach feel fuzzy. she was feeling that alot recently, and it was mostly caused by karl.

"karl," raelynn called softly, her voice almost in a whisper.

"hm?"

"I'm... I'm sorry for you know, uhm... being a bitch."

"it's okay-"

"no karl, it isn't. I don't even know why I was like that towards you when you're generally such a good person. can we start over?"

"yeah, of course we can. thank you for apologizing, I appreciate it."

raelynn's heart fluttered, did she just fix their relationship?

"great," she whispered, continuing to decorate her new house.

-

raelynn woke up at her set up. her head was resting in her desk and she still had her headset on. she looked up at her monitor, it was on discord. she had been on call with karl all night, they weren't even building the whole time.

she yawned, stretching her arms out above her head. her neck was in pain from sleeping in such an uncomfortable position.

"good morning," a voice rang out from her headphones.

she was not expecting that. wait was that karl?

had they stayed in the call together?

"karl?" raelynn said, her voice squeaking as she had just woken up.

"yeah, it's me, how did you sleep?"

"oh, I slept great. did you get any sleep?" raelynn said, rubbing her eyes.

"uh yeah, I guess."

"what time is it."

"like 1:30" karl muttered.

"HUH?!? when did you get up?"

"like 9, I've been editing since then. but you needed the sleep, I didn't wanna wake you up."

raelynn sighed.

"it's not like I had anything to do anyway."

"oh, how come?"

"I don't have a job." raelynn mumbled, readjusting her position in her chair.

"do you need one?" karl asked, he sounded sincere.

"I mean, it would be helpful."

"I can ask jimmy if you can be in some upcoming videos, you can make quite a  it from that. but only if you want to, of course."

raelynn raised her brows. if she were to do that then she would have to meet karl. (for real this time.) what if they recognized her as the girl that had spilled a drink all over karl jacobs.
karl would definitely recognize her...
but she needed the money.

"I... okay,"

there wasn't any going back now.

"alright, I'll let him know."

"thank you karl,"

"that's what friends are for, right?"

raelynn's heart fluttered.

they were friends

ty for reading
I would appreciate it
if you could vote & comment :)

remember to drink water
and get something to eat if you can.
I love you.

how are you today?