forty two

raelynn was the happiest she had been in months.

she had actually gotten up this morning and made breakfast instead of sleeping until lunchtime.

she ended up having breakfast with taylor and they talked a little bit. taylor spent most of breakfast yapping about her girlfriend, summer. it was adorable though, so raelynn didn't mind. she didn't end up telling taylor about karl like she had originally planned to. she decided that she would only tell her if it actually ended up going somewhere. which hopefully, it did.

taylor ended up leaving for school so raelynn was left all alone in her apartment.

she had decided to do some cleaning while listening to music. she couldn't clean without background noise, she would just get distracted but with music playing it helped her focus more.

there wasn't very much to clean. her apartment was already pretty tidy due to raelynn being a neat freak. so she really only reorganized some things and washed the dishes.

once she had finished she lay on her couch and stretched out her arms above her head.

she wasn't going to go on her phone today, she didn't want anything to ruin her mood. twitter did that alot. so she stayed away from it today.

who would've thought that the boy raelynn had started beef with for fun on twitter would make her feel the way she did.

their relationship had grown and they bonded.

now she would trust him with her life.

she didn't expect everything to happen so fast, one day she was tweeting about how much she hated karl and the next she was on mr. beast with him.

she met so many of her bestfriends through dream.

she owed her happiness to him.

if dream hadn't added her to that group chat then her and karl would probably still hate eachother and she would be all alone.

but now, she had met the people she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

and she was happy.

this chapter is extra short
sorry
I'll try to have more longer chapters soon but I just didnt really know
where else to go with this chapter

ALSO THIS IS ANOTHER FILLER LOL

i love you
stay hydrated and healthy. your health is important