thirty three

"hey,"

raelynn looked up to see karl smiling at her.

she smiled back at him, trying to keep her feelings in check as she held eye-contact with him.

"ello," she replied, mocking a british accent.

"you've been spending so much time with george that he's turning you british," he joked, laying down on the towel.

raelynn laughed lightly at his joke and layed down alongside him.

"did you get a decent amount of sleep last night?" he asked, his mood changing completely.

raelynn let out a small "mhmm..." in response to his question. she turned her head away from where karl was laying to where the other boys were sitting under the umbrella.

he sighed and grabbed her gently by the jaw, moving her head back to face him.

"you're lying." he said calmly.

raelynn just shrugged.

"if you can't sleep then please just text me. I should be able to answer."

"but I don't want to bother you."

"I don't care. you won't bother me, you getting enough sleep is extremely important."

she nodded. "okay, I'll make sure to do that next time."

"promise?"

"promise."

he smiled warmly and sat up.

"do you wanna go in the water?" he asked.

"yeah, why not."

the two stood up and headed over towards the water.

"I'll beat you there!" she grinned, running ahead towards the water.

karl laughed and ran after her, making sure to stay behind her so that she won. she probably would have won anyway but oh well.

"I guess you won." he shrugged.

"yeah of course I did."

"I could beat you if I wanted to," he said, playfully rolling his eyes.

"sure you could!" raelynn replied sarcastically.

"I really could!!"

"do it then."

"I said if I wanted to."

"aw, are you scared karl?"

"no,"

"come on then, let's have a rematch. first one back wins."

"fine."

so, they started running towards where they previously sat.

raelynn had ended up tripping over a big rock that just sat in the sand.

as she fell, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her, saving her from falling.

she turned around in their arms to be met with karl's worried face.

"are you okay?" he asked, searching her face for any sign of her being hurt.

"I'm okay," she muttered breathlessly, staring into his beautiful gray eyes.

their faces were inches apart.

"may I?" karl asked, his eyes flickering down to her lips.

raelynn nodded.

"words?" he whispered.

"yes, you may."

just as he was about to connect his lips with hers the two were interrupted by a loud voice.

"KARL!! RAELYNN!! DO YOU GUYS WANNA-Oh.."

the two pulled away from eachother and turned around to face the rest of the group.

"sapnap!!" dream wheezed, smacking him lightly on the arm.

"oh were you guys about to kiss? sorry!" sapnap laughed

raelynn shook her head in embarrassment and walked over to the boys, karl following close behind.

"what did you guys want?" karl asked

"oh, I was going to ask if you were ready to go in the water but it looks like you guys have already been in." sapnap shrugged.

"oh, okay." karl nodded.

"we can go back in!" raelynn smiled.

"okay, let's go." quackity chirped.

"can one of you take a picture of me for twitter? I want to post a picture of ME OUTSIDE on there."

"yeah, I can." dream suggested pulling put his phone.

"okay, thanks clay."

[ TWITTER ]

rae is gae 😛 @stfuraelynn
guys I went to the beach and am currently still at the beach. you should be very proud because I am outside for once in my 21 years of living.

photo creds: @dreamwastaken

💬 344       ♻️ 1,070     ❤13,810

ok I lied I'm uploading this chapter today not tomorrow lol

double update!

ily
please drink water and eat food, you're so important and so is your health.

you're valid! idk if you need to be told this or not but you're valid. your feelings are valid, you are valid, okay? if anyone says anything otherwise then honestly fuck them. they can fuck the fuck off. I love you guys so much and I'm very grateful for all of you.

eat water drink food 😍😍😍

ok but also if you take meds and haven't yet then definitely go do that now!