Chapter 1- The New Me

Recap- Lexi's family shunned her because she was going to become one of the new Russian mafia leaders. Her family ignored her and took her last name away from her, she had enough and left. Before she left she gave faith a letter to give to her family once she was far away. The letter said for them to leave her alone and to not try to find her. When her family read the letter, they were heartbroken.

Lexi's P.O.V (two months after she left)

When I left them I had no idea where to go or what to do. I was staying every night in a new place so they wouldn't find me. I was doing assassin work trying to get money. I did a job and left to a new town the next day and that was my routine for a whole month.

I received an alert saying my family has been looking for me. So I dyed my hair got contacts, and lastly I changed my name to Alexia Smirnov. As far they know Alexia Garcia has disappeared off the face of the earth

After a month I was getting tired of running, so I called Diego. He allowed me to come to Russia and live with him.

I was excited to see Carlos, I haven't seen him since the party. He left that day with his family and I haven't seen him.

Faith told me that his parents were waiting until they found their son to retire. Now that they have found him they handed over the mafia to Carlos. He was the leader to the American mafia. I was so proud of him. I wish I could have told him

Carlos asked Diego if he could combine the Russian and American mafia and he agreed. The Russian-American mafia is very strong and has a lot of man power. They are the third most powerful mafia.

A few hours later

I arrived in Russia and headed towards Diego's house. I forgot that Russia was cold.

Why is it so cold?
Holy shit...I'm going to freeze

I got to the house and it's HUGE. It looks like a castle.

I knocked on the door impatiently and Carlos opened it.

"WHAT!" Carlos screamed

"What a warm welcome" I said and rolled my eyes and he just stared at me with his mouth open

"Do I know you?"  Carlos asked and I smirked

"I don't know do you" I said and smiled at him

"Lexi?" He questioned...for a second I forgot I changed my appearance

"Yes sir" I replied and he just stared at me. I waved my hand in front of his face and he realized he was staring.

"OH MY GOD" Carlos screamed and ran up to me and hugged me.

"Carlos

"Carlos...can't...breathe" I whispered in his ear and he let me down

"Sorry" he said as he nervously rubbed his neck