Chapter 26- Going out with a bang

Lexi's P.O.V

Today has been a great day, I would even say amazing.

Amanda has been working non-stop after I explained her all of her tasks. She never said it was too much or complained she took it all.

Anyways that wasn't why today was a good day. It was because we finally got a plan to get Marco.

We decided to have a party. A once in a life time party with the most dangerous people in the planet. We have invited every assassin, every mafia and gang leader.

Right now Carlos and I are making a plan that will be foolproof

"Are you sure you want to invite them?" Carlos asked

"Yes. They are my family and it will be weird if we don't invite them, since they are the second most powerful mafia" I said

"Ok. What's the plan then with Marco coming and all?" Carlos asked and I just smirked

"Carlos. I decided Marco should go out with a bang" I said keeping it vague

Carlos just looked at me weirdly but nodded

It was a spur of a moment idea, but it will work. The party will be in 2 days.

The rest of the day was just me sitting with party planners organizing this party. We spared no expense

2 days later

The party is today and I am so excited, but I didn't want Carlos to get suspicious so I acted normal and did my usual routine.

Wake up at 4am, go workout, eat breakfast, go to warehouse and work till 8.

After the warehouse I came home and started getting ready for the party. Carlos and Adriana are matching with me since I basically forced Carlos and Adriana doesn't care.

"We look so good" I said clapping

"Yes we do. We look like a hot family" Carlos said while carrying Adriana

 We look like a hot family" Carlos said while carrying Adriana

I dressed Adriana in a pink dress which looks so cute on her.

Anyways Carlos and I look like a hot couple. We left the house after trying to get shoes on Adriana which she refused to wear so we just left her in socks.

As we walked outside the sky looked dull and gloomy, its like if it knows today will be a sad day for someone

We ran to limo so we didn't get wet. It was a 30 minute drive to this palace that we found that can host everyone.

We didn't add metal detectors cause we didn't care if people brought weapons or not since every time we aren't allowed weapons something back happens and I can't afford to mess today up.

We finally arrived and we were the first to arrive since I have to get certain things set up for the entertainment.

Carlos and I were walking to the door with an umbrella since it was raining and our nanny is with Adriana since Adriana might need to leave early later in the night.