Fifty.

Next Morning...
Your POV

"Eden, get away from me. I hate you," Bella yelled at him and I went to go see what was going on.

"I literally don't have a friend and it's all because of you. For the rest of this trip stay far away from me. When we get home, stay far away from me. I hate you so much," she yelled at him and walked out of the living room.

"Eden, what did you do to your sister?" I asked him.

"I was just messing with her and she snapped," he mumbled.

"Why can't you leave her alone? You know she's having a bad day and you know why she's having a bad day. She asks you to leave her alone because she's not on a good mood and you don't until she beats you up," I said to him and he frowned.

"I know," he said.

"Then leave her alone. I get that you're her brother and you like messing with her, but you gotta know when she wants to be messed with and wants to put up with your shenanigans and when she doesn't. She tells you to stop. You stop, do you understand me? I don't want to keep having this conversation with you, Eden," I told him sternly and he nodded.

"I just wanted to cheer her up," he said scratching his arm. It was something that he did when he lied, but I wanted to see how long he'd carry on with his lie.

"That's not how you cheer her up, baby. Go ask about random facts. Ask her about why the sky is blue or why we don't explore the ocean. That's the type of stuff that cheered her up when she's upset. Give her a hug or just hold her hand to let her know you're there. Don't irritate her even more. She doesn't do that to you when you're upset, so why do that to her?" I asked him.

"I don't know, mommy," he answered.

"I want you to write an apology letter to your sister and then you're going to read it to her. Then you're going to give her time to even accept your apology. No means no. Stop means stop. Don't think you're not in trouble because you are. Get to writing," I told him and he nodded. He went to write the later and I sighed. Bella came back in the kitchen with a noticeable frown on her face.

"Come here, princess," I said to her and she walked over to me. I picked her up and rubbed her back.

"I'm upset, mommy," she whispered.

"I know, baby. Talk to me," I told her.

"I miss K.C. It's my second birthday without Jazz and Eden doesn't know when he's going to far," she expressed. I stepped out and let the cool breeze hit us. I gave her some time to calm down and to breathe. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I don't hate Eden. I just wish he knew when enough was enough," she mumbled.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry for basically allowing him to constantly do that to you. I should've talked to him sooner and that a major screw up on my part as a parent. Do you forgive me?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I forgive you, mommy," she mumbled. I stepped back inside and sat her down.

"Can you go get your stuff ready, baby? We're leaving in two hours," I told her and she nodded.

"Okay, mommy," she said.

"Also you do owe your brother an apology, baby," I told her. She nodded and went up to get her stuff ready.

"What happened?" Mani asked me.

"Eden kept messing with her. She snapped on him because he kept irritating her. I talked to Eden and I apologized to Bella," I told her.