Nine.

Your POV
Few days later....

"You are so beautiful to me, can't you see? You're everything I hoped for. You're everything I need. You are so beautiful to me," I sung obnoxiously to Bella as I twirled her around and she giggled.

"Mommy, you're silly," she said hugging my waist.

"Did you have fun today?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I had a lot of fun, mommy," she replied.

"That's good. I'm glad you had fun today, baby," I said kissing her forehead.

"Let's go. Mama is making steak and I need to get home before Adonis gets the big one," I said and she laughed. She held my hand as we walked to the car.

"I love you," I told her and she looked up at me.

"I love you more, mommy," she replied. I helped her into the car and closed the door when she got in. I got in the car and started it up.

"Seat belt on?" I asked her.

"Yes, mommy," she said kicking her little legs. She was still small for her age, but she was six feet tall in her head. I drove us home and Bella managed to fall asleep during the ride. I sent Normani a quick text to open the door, so I wouldn't have to when I was taking Bella out the car. I got out of the car, carefully got Bella out and locked the car. I walked up to the front door and Normani was waiting for us.

"Hey, baby," I said and leaned down to peck her lips.

"Hey, I missed you," she mumbled against my lips.

"I missed you, too," I said and pecked her lips again. I pulled away and walked inside the house. Adonis sleepily toddled over to me with his paci in his mouth.

"Hi, my love bug," I said bending down to pick him up too. I kissed his forehead and he softly giggled.

"Put them in the guest room, so they won't be far away if they need anything," she said as she locked the door and I laid them down in the room. I took of Isabella's shoes and I tools of Adonis' pants because he was just gonna kick them off. Normani brought me a pair a sweats to change Bella into so I did. I left the door cracked before heading to the living room to mess with Normani. I took the remote from her and sat down in the recliner.

"I was using that, baby," she whined. I chuckled and shrugged. She came over and sat in my lap. I flipped through the channels before picking one.

"How was your day, gorgeous?" I asked and she blushed.

"It was good. Adonis and I played and we backed cookies for you, Bella and Bri. We also did a paintings, so I had to give him a bath. I took pictures," she said showing me the pictures on her phone.

"Look at his chubby little legs," I said and she giggled.

"He even record a video. I thought I sent it to you, but I must've just sent it to Brielle," she replied and played the video.

"Hi, mama. Mommy and I pain' in yo 'rt roo'," he said and flipped the camera around to show me the painting, before turning the camera back to him.

" 'kay. Love mama," he said. He giggled and ended the video.

"He's so cute," I said in awe.

"He is. You ready for our date this weekend?" she asked me.

"Hell yeah," I replied, "my suit is arriving Friday."

"Ooo, you got a new one? I wanna see it," she said excitedly.

"Gotta wait," I told her and pecked her lips.