Fifty Five.

A few short weeks later...
Your POV

"Earth to Eli. You good?" I asked her as she nervously tapped her hand on her thigh.

"What if your kids don't like me? What if your wife doesn't like me?" She asked.

"They're going to love you. You're all Eden talks about and they've been dying to meet you," I replied. I let the garage door up and pulled into it. I let it down before getting out of the car. We both got out of the car and I grabbed her bags. When we went inside, the kids all rushed to her.

"Wow, you really do look like mommy," Bella said.

"I look like her? Have you seen yourself?" Eli asked and Bella giggled.

"I'm Bella. I'm the brains and I'm the star of the group," Bella said introducing herself.

"I'm Bri. I'm the oldest and I'm the star of the group," Brielle said giving her a hug.

"You are absolutely stunning," she told Brielle and she blushed.

"Thank you," she replied. I brought her bags up to the guest room and went back downstairs to see them in the living room talking Eli's ear off.

"Twins and Adonis are down for a nap. Where's your sister?" she asked and I pointed to the living room. She pecked my lips before going to join them. I grabbed a bottle of water before going into the living room.

"If a patient comes on with a critical gun shot wound, what do you do?" Bella asked her and Eli looked at her like she was crazy.

"Check to see if they're breathing. If not, we intubate them," she replied and Bella nodded looking away from her.

"So how are you feeling?" Bri asked Eli. Eli sighed.

"Overwhelmed. I have an annoying older sister now. She doesn't leave me alone," Eli said and I threw a pillow at her head.

"She means no harm unless you harm us," Bella said and Eli laughed.

"So where are you from?" Bri asked.

"New Orleans," Eli replied and Bri sipped her tea.

"Favorite person in the house," Malcom yelled softly because he knew that it was nap time for the younger three.

"Two Y/Ns. Technically three with Bella," he said as he came in the living room with a thing of Oreos for Isabella.

"Thanks," she said giving him a hug.

"You're welcome," he replied kissing her forehead.

"What about me?" Eden asked.

"It was because she helped with my homework. Plus I always buy you stuff," Malcom told Eden. Malcom greeted Mani and I before introducing himself to Eli.

"Hi, I'm Malcom, Bri's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you," he said shaking her hand.

"I'm Eli, Y/N's younger sister."

"Welcome to the family. They're never going to leave you alone. You can be in an entirely different time zone and they'll still call you to tell you about a Spider-man movie they want you to take them to see," he replied making Bella laugh. He sat by Bri and stole her tea after he pecked her lips. She just rolled her eyes.

"You two are so cute. I love it," Eli said making the young couple blush. I had gotten a text from my dad stating that he was outside.

"So, dad is outside. You ready?" I asked Eli and she nodded. I went to open the door to see him there with Silas in his arms. Silas immediately reached for me. I happily took him.