Twenty Four.

Short, but same day...
Your POV

"So, I was cleaning out your backpack after you last day of school because you were being lazy and asked me to," Bri said to Bella. Bella giggle which made Isabella smile softly.

"I found this letter in your bag from Jasmine that you never open one because it was buried underneath all the junk and it was in the little secret compartment that your bag has. Don't open it yet," Brielle told her. Bella handed me the letter that she was most likely going to make me read.

"This thing is heavy," Alexa said as she brought in the huge wrapped canvas. She put it down in front of Brielle.

"Who wants to do the honors?" Bri asked getting everyone's attention.

"Me," Adonis said happily because he like ripping shit up. He toddled over to her and started unwrapping the painting. Once it was fully uncovered, Adonis gasped. It was a painting of Jasmine and Isabella at their little winter formal the school had before Christmas break. They had the biggest smiles on their faces and just looked happy to be with each other.

"Is Jazzy and Bella," he said adorably.

"Look Baby Bella, it's my Jazzy and I," she told the baby, who was much more intrigued with the gold necklace she had around her neck.

"This one is for you, George and Jennifer. I put the one I did for Bella in her room back home," Brielle told them.

"This is absolutely gorgeous. They look so happy," George said wiping his tears away and Jennifer was just in tears.

"Aw, no cry. Jazzy no wan' us cry. Her wan' ya 'appy," he said walking over to give them a hug.

"Aw, he is so sweet. Thank you so much, Brielle," Jennifer said wiping her tears and hugging back.

"Can I read my letter?" Bella asked putting Isabella to sleep, who was so comfortable laying in her. I took a picture of them.

"Not yet, I have something else for you," Brielle told her.

"What is it?" Bella asked and Bri hooked her phone up to the tv. Bella moves closer to me resting her head on my arm. I kissed her forehead and looked back at the tv. The first five minutes were videos of Jasmine and Bella just hanging out and having fun with each other. The last video started. It was just Jasmine sitting there with a small smile on her face. Jasmine had vitiligo, but it enhanced the beauty that she possessed. It covered the left side of her face and stopped right above her mouth. She had a small patch of white hair in the front. She had it all over her body, but in smaller sizes. She also had sectoral heterochromia with the prettiest eyelashes.

"So, Jasmine, I wanted to make a little video for Bella's birthday later on this year. This is gonna be like an interview. How are you today?" Bri asked.

"I'm good. Where is my Bella?" Jasmine asked looking around for Bella.

"She's with my mama right now. They went to get snacks and stuff for your sleepover tonight," Brielle said, "why do you call Bella your Bella?"

"Because she's my Bella. That does sound possessive, but it's not like that. She's just my Bella."

"What's your favorite thing about Bella?"

"Bella is mean to everyone else, but she's always nice to me. She's super smart. She makes me happy and she's just overall amazing. I love her so much."

"What do you like to do with Bella?"

"I like when she just talks about stuff that she knows. She's like "Do you see the things that's going on with the government, the stocks and the economy?" and I'll just be like "I can make milk come out of my nose." She has a passion that I hope she never loses. She is just so intelligent and has a way with words. She reminds me of your mom. Definitely a sweet talker."