Twenty Two.

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️
Mentions school shooting...

Bella's POV

*Flashback*

"Wake up, princess. It's time for school," mommy said lightly shaking me and kissing my face. I groaned moving her face away from me.

"Five more minutes," I mumbled and mommy laughed.

"Okay, five more minutes. I'm gonna get your clothes out so once this alarm goes off, your little butt better be in the bathroom brushing your teeth and washing your face," she said making me giggle before she walked out of the room. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. The alarm went off and mommy came back in the room.

"You're up. Adonis wants you," she said and my little brother walked in the room with his paci in his mouth.

"We talked about your paci, Adonis," I told him and he giggled. I kissed his forehead and rubbed his back when I gave him a hug.

"I love you," I told him and he smiled.

"Love Bella," he replied.

"Love bug, we gotta get you ready," mama said to him.

"Morning, mama," I said giving her a hug.

"Good morning, beautiful," she said giving me a big hug and kissing my forehead. She took Adonis to go get him dressed and I put on the outfit that mommy picked out for me. I made my bed, put my iPad back on its charger and took off my bonnet.

"Come eat breakfast, princess," mommy said to me. I put on my shoes, put my homework in my backpack and put my backpack on my back. I turned off my light and left my room. Mommy came out of nowhere and threw me over my shoulder.

"Move people. Important princess coming through," she yelled out making me laugh. She sat me on the stool at the island, gave me a plate of food and handed me my lunchbox.

"I love you," mommy said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you more, mommy," I told her and leaned over to hug her.

"Ready to see Bri this weekend?" she asked me and I nodded excitedly.

"I missed her so much," I said before eating my food.

"Me too, princess," she said. Mama and Adonis came to join us for breakfast. We ate and then it was time to head to school.

"Be good. Be kind and most importantly, what?" mommy said.

"You're not getting me in trouble," I said laughing.

"Mama isn't gonna do anything," mommy said, "be good. Be kind and most importantly, what?"

"Kick ass and do better than everyone else," I said giggling and mama shook her head. I gave mommy, mama and Adonis kisses before getting out.