Twenty Nine.

A/N: This one has a sad moment. Might need some tissues. There's a possible trigger in this chapter...

Your POV

"Up, mama?" I heard Adonis hell from behind our bedroom door. He gently pushed the door opened and pecked in. I looked over at him and he smiled.

"Good morning, love bug," I replied.

" 'an I com' in?" he asked and I nodded. He walked in with just his little boxers on making me shake my head.

"What happened to your clothes?" I asked him as he climbed in my bed.

"Hot, mama," he replied sitting next to me.

"You're always hot," I told him and he nodded. He rest his head on my chest and rubbed my cheek.

"Where are your brother and sisters?" I asked.

"S'eep," he replied. I looked at the time on my phone and realized that it was only six.

"Let's get some more sleep," I told him and pulled the blanket back over us. He fell asleep easily. I stayed awake in pain because I didn't want to wake Normani up. I also didn't want to wake up Adonis because he started sleeping less fearing that I would potentially hurt myself. I felt Normani turn over and her eyes on me.

"Are you in pain?" she asked. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, I didn't want to wake either of you up though," I replied honestly.

"Baby, you use to wake up out of your sleep for me whenever I needed something no matter what it was. I won't ever mind you waking me up because you're in pain, okay?" she said and I nodded. She got my pain medicine and a bottle of water for me. I took my medicine and thanked her. The pain slowly became dull over the course of an hour, which made it a lot easier for me to fall asleep. Normani gently traced the bridge of my nose like she would do to the kids.

"Yes?" I asked looking over at her. She smiled and shook her head.

"You're so gorgeous," she replied making me blush furiously.

"Not like you though," I replied.

"I mean yeah, but still," she said and I laughed softly.

"Eden is definitely picking up on your personality," I said.

"He is not. He's picking up yours. Sarcasm is through the roof now. I miss when my baby was shy," she whined.

"Are you ready for your appointment today?"

"I am. I'm kinda nervous. I'm lying. I'm hella nervous. I want this one to go like when I was pregnant with Adonis. Minus the mood swings. Maybe that's why he's so sweet."

"Experienced too much anger fucking with you," I replied and she laughed at me.

"It was not that bad."

"It was. Minus you crying after calling me fat. You also cried when I took the girls to get their ends trimmed and when Bri got a car for her birthday, you cried because you wanted one. You cried until I bought you a new one."

"I only cried to get a new car and it worked."

"Wow, I can not believe you."

"I did it so much when we were little, I don't see how you don't believe it," she replied.

*Flashback*

Y/N- age 5

Normani- age 5

"Mani, you can't 'ave mine. You ate yours."

"But mine wasn't good," she said with tears in her eyes.