Fifty Two.

a/n: short

few days later...
Your POV

"Princess," I said looking for Isabella. I walked outside to see her reading in the backyard. I snuck up on her and scared her by tickling her.

"Mommy, you scared me," she said giggling as I picked her up.

"That was kind of the point. Happy birthday, princess."

"Thanks, mommy," she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You're welcome. What are you reading?" I asked her.

"They Both Die at the End," she replied and I put her down to sit down. She crawled into my lap as always and continued reading her book. It was seven in the morning. I already knew that we were going to be up for the rest of the day.

"Mama," I heard Adonis say. I turned my head to see my little love bug in his pajamas with his little durag on. He walked over to me and crawled into my lap.

"Hey, bugger. Why are you up?" Bella asked him as she caressed his chubby cheek.

"I no kno," he replied.

"How'd you sleep?" she asked as he placed his hand on top of hers.

"Goo', you?" he questioned.

"Actually, really good. I didn't have any nightmares or anything like that. Plus I feel good and I haven't even taken my medicine yet," she said and he smiled at her.

"So goo', my Bella. My Bella got to s'eep," he said adorably and she smiled at him.

"I did. Really happy about that. It's also my birthday and I don't wanna be sad this year."

"I no wan' you to be sad, my Bella. 'appy birfday, my Bella," he said kissing the back of her hand. My heart melted at the love they had for each other.

"Thank you, bugger. I love you," she told him.

"I wuv my Bella a lot," he replied.

"Wanna know a secret?" she asked him and he nodded eagerly.

"I was able to get a star for Jazzy with mommy's help of course. I know she would've loved it for her birthday. Though losing her still hurts me a lot, but I know that wherever she is, she is happy. She'll forever be my best friend and my first love. She'll be with me everywhere, but I know that I can't let her death be the only thing that I remember about her. She was an amazing person and that's the Jazz I wanna remember," she explained to him.

"I 'ave a gif' for you," Adonis said getting down and scurrying off somewhere. He came back with a little box and a card.

"For my Bella," he said as he handed it to her. It was another charm for her bracelet.

"I love this so much. Thank you," she told him and got down to hug him.

"You welcome, my Bella," he said kissing the back of her hand. A tear fell from my eye and I thought I caught it before them.

"Mommy, you okay?" Bella asked concerned.

"Yeah, princess. I'm okay," I told her and she looked at Adonis.

"We love you so much, mommy," Bella said to me.

"I love you more," I told the two. We sat outside for another hour until I decided to fix some breakfast. Bella sat in the kitchen reading. Adonis was playing with some of his toys that he had brought with him.

"Happy Birthday, Bella. I love you and you're the best sister. When I have nightmares, you let me sleep in your room and you play in my hair. You always read your stories to me and you always stick up for me. I'm sorry that I haven't been the best brother to you like you deserve. I hope that you can forgive me," Eden said handing her a box. She smiled and gave him a hug. She opened the box and gasped.