Fifty Six.

A few short weeks later...
Your POV

"Mommy, can I cut my hair?" Isabella asked me as we walked through the store looking for supplies for her science fair project.

"Sure, baby. What kind of haircut do you want?"

"Just cut off a few inches. Maybe a cool undercut too," she said and I nodded.

"Okay. I'll run it by mama when we get home," I replied.

"Okay, mommy," she said happily. Adonis was walking ahead of us with Cobi toddling behind him. She didn't want to sit in the basket because she wanted to be with him.

"Mama," Cobi said grabbing a toy. She held it up trying to put it in the basket.

"Cobi, you and your brother have this already," I told her. She just looked at me and dropped the toy before walking off.

"Asshole," I mumbled to myself and picked up the toy to put it back on the shelf.

"Mama," Cobi said holding up another toy.

"Cobi, you have every toy on this aisle already," I said to her and she pouted adorably.

"Fine," I said and put the toy in the basket. I put her in the basket as well because she was walking way too slow.

"Found the hot glue gun," Bella said running back towards us.

"Great, we can go back home," I said and we headed to the checkout line.I paid for everything and we headed back home. When we got home Eden and Demani were still asleep on the sofa and Normani was mindlessly writing.

"Mama, can I cut my hair?" Bella asked as she walked into the living room.

"How do you want it cut?" Mani asked with Bella now sitting on her lap.

"Cut off a few inches and an undercut," she replied.

"Sure, it's your hair. You should dye it too," Mani suggested.

"Can I do like a blue stripe? For Jazzy?" she asked and Mani nodded.

"I think that it would be gorgeous," Mani told her and kissed her forehead.

"Me too," Bella said before putting her hand over her mouth to yawn.

"Wanna nap with me?" Mani asked her and Bella nodded.

"Let me go change," Bella said running off.

"Where's Cobi?" Normani asked and I lifted up my leg to show her our toddler that was attached to me.

"Hi, baby. What are you doing?" she asked. Cobi just giggled still holding on.

"I have her toy in my pocket," I told Mani before kissing her face.

"You look good today," she mumbled against my lips.

"Thank you. I think you look better," I replied making her blush. I gave Cobi her toy, so she could let me go and I went outside with Adonis to help with his garden.

"Busy bees, mama," he said giggling at the fuzzy little insects that were pollinating the flowers.

"Very busy," I told him. We carefully water the plants and I finally got him trees to plant. We decided that we were going to plant them right outside of Isabella's library. It was a Honeycrisp apple tree and a Granny Smith apple tree.

"Gonna have some yummy apples soon," Adonis said to himself as we dug a whole to plant the trees. When we were done, I gave him a bath and I took a quick shower. I made Tonkotsu ramen for dinner because that's what Malcom had wanted. He even helped me prepare it.