Fifty Eight.

Few weeks later...
Your POV

Adonis had a little portable karaoke machine that Malcom got him and he was raising hell with it.

"People wanna know how much you love mommy?" Adonis asked me.

"I love mommy a lot," I replied.

"Why?" he questioned.

"Because she makes me want to be a better person. I've been in love with here since we're about your age. She helps me in so many ways and I'm always going to be grateful for her," I said and he smiled happily. He turned off the machine and I mentally cheered.

"Garden time," he said pointing at the clock on the wall. We changed into our overalls and boats before going outside.

"We can harvest some berries," I told Adonis, who happily agreed. He grabbed a basket and began to pick the fruits.

"Plant some cotton and it'll bring back a bunch of memories," Malcom said and Adonis gasped.

"Did you jus' call me a nig-" Adonis was about to ask, but I put my hand over his mouth.

"He was about throw that hard R," Malcom said dying from laughter.

"He was. He gets it from Bri," I mumbled. Adonis moved away from me and went back to his plants. I wasn't paying attention, but I saw Adonis smirked at Malcom. He ran over to Malcom with a garden snake in his hand. Malcom screamed like a girl before running in the house.

"He so scary," Adonis said laughing before he began to use baby talk on the small snake. He place the snake back down and went back to his berries. He picked a few tomatoes and sweet bell peppers. I picked some cucumbers and jalapeños. We went inside and began cleaning all the berries and the vegetables. I gave Adonis a quick bath before taking a shower myself. I went to check on Adonis in his room. He and Bella were laying in bed talking.

"What did you and mama pick from your garden today, bugger?" Isabella asked Adonis.

"We picked some berries, tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers," Adonis told her.

"What kind of berries?" she asked.

"Strawberries, blueberries and some raspberries," he replied snuggling closer to her.

"Sounds yummy. We can make something with those. Like a tart?" she suggested.

"Okay, I will ask, mama" Adonis said.

"I think a tart would be a good dessert after dinner tonight," I said making the two look at me.

"What are we having, mommy?" Bella questioned.

"Eden picked butter chicken," I told the two.

"Sounds yummy. Can't wait, mama," Adonis said.

"Great. I'm gonna go nap with the twins. Let me know you need anything okay," I told the two who nodded. I wondered into the living room where the twins were asleep in their play pen. I napped in the play pen with them. They had the softest mattress in there and it was heavenly. An hour and a half later, I was woken up by someone breathing on my face. Cobi face was pressed against mine as Demani kept poking my nose.

"Hi, mama," Cobi said and giggled.

"Mama," Demani cheered and stood up.

"Let's change those diapers," I mumbled as I stretched. Mindlessly, I scooped the two up and went to change there diapers. I freshened up while they played with their toys.

"Do you want to put your ears on?" I asked Cobi. We found out that she was hard of hearing in her left ear, so we had to get her hearing aids. I thought she was just ignoring me, but it was both because she can hear out of her right ear perfectly fine. She didn't like to wear them, but somehow she just stuck it out.

"Sign 'ears' to your sister," I told Demani. He signed and she giggled. I put on her hearing aid and we headed downstairs for lunch.

"Look at how pretty mama is," I said and signed to the twins.

"So p'etty," Cobi said and Mani smiled. Mani picked Cobi up to give her kisses.

"What? You have on your ears without putting up a fight. I'm so proud of you," Mani said and Cobi cheered. Cobi wiggled out of Mani's arms to go to Bella.

"Mommy, I can't find my glasses," Bella whined.

"Where did you have them?" I asked.

"I don't know. That's why I came to you. Matter of fact, mama, I can't find my glasses," Bella said to Mani, as she walked past me.

"Library. It's next to your journal," she told Bella. I walked over and gave Mani a kiss.

"How was your nap with the twins?" she asked.

"Great. That mattress is amazing," I replied making her laugh.

"Want to go on a quick lunch date?" she asked.

"I will tap dance for satan to get away from these kids," I said jokingly and she playfully hit me.

"Don't talk about my kids," she said and I laughed.

"Let's go get changed. I'll ask Malcom and Bri to watch the smaller demons," I said to her.

"I'll do it, but for a fee," Bri said as she walked into the kitchen.

"See look, Summoned like a demon," I told Mani, who waved me off.

"What's your price?" Mani asked.

"I need more paint and canvases. Malcom and I are going to plan a paint and sip for your kids," she replied.

"What y'all gone be sipping on?" I asked.

"I don't know, haven't decided yet. Might make 'mimosas' with orange juice and sprite. We're gonna use my stuff. I just need you to replace it," she said shrugging.

"What brand?" Mani asked.

"I want the fancy stuff that mama uses. Be back by seven. We have a video to shoot," she replied and went back upstairs.

Our lunch date was a success. However when we got home, the kids were playfully arguing. We walked in the living room to see them just sitting around joking around.

"That's why you're adopted," Eden said laughing.

"We all are," Bri told him and Adonis laughed so hard.

"We?" Adonis said.

"Who is we?" Adonis said making the older three slap their hands over their mouths.

"Can't relate. My mommies love me," he said. They all were cracking up. I had to look down because I would've screamed.

"Mommy chose us. They kinda just got stuck with you," Bella told him as she ran her fingers through his curls. His jaw dropped before he started laughing.

"So you're basically calling us trash?" Bri asked him.

"You know, one man's trash is 'nother man potpourri," he replied.

"What's that?" Eden asked.

"I don' kno'. Some kinda soup," he replied.

Sorry for any grammatical.
It's also short.