Chapter 1-Crows and Eagles

The bus ride was a success! Having no one to vomit on crotches of others and everyone get to enjoy the camp. Karasuno was lucky to be invited in such spectacular place to practice for the upcoming tournament.

"Alright let's go everyone!" Daichi Sawamura's voice breaks the silence of all only to be awarded by cheers and so they continued walking. Tanaka and Nishinoya was energetic as ever. Tanaka was an alpha while Nishinoya was a beta. Although they are different, they somehow share the same brancells that they always agreed on everything.

The forgotten trio are all beta with their own beta girlfriends. The trio was actually calm as they continued walking forward, not bugging everyone else's business.

Yamaguchi an omega, Tsukishima an alpha, Asahi also an alpha,and the two managers followed the second years as they spotted nekoma. Of course everyone started their greetings and well..

Not a second later, Kageyama and Hinata raced around the area, neck to neck, not wanting the other to win.

"You're losing bakayama!" Hinata cheered while sprinting so hard.

"Boke, can't you see that I'm the one winning here!" Kageyama argued sprinting as well pushing himself to beat the tiny omega.

"On your dreams bakayama!" He shot back and continued their tiny competition.

"Aren't you going to scold them?" A silver haired omega asked his alpha and was only replied by a sharp exhale of disbelief.

"They're always like this Suga. Just let them have fun because I'm certain that i won't be going to go easy on them at practice." Daichi replied while looking at the two idiots running out of their sights.

The two was running away from the pack for a bit and accidentally lost their way. They stopped on their tracks panting from exhaustion from their tiny competition. "Uhh where are we kageyama?" Asked Hinata shooting the alpha a quick glance.

"I don't know. I just followed you all the way here." The alpha explains only for the omega to face palmed.

"I thought you know where we're going that's why i went with you! Bakayama!"

"Shhhh wait, Did you hear that?" Came Kageyama and Hinata raised an eyebrow.

"Hear what?" He asked and Kageyama walked forward.

"I think this is the practice room. I can hear someone playing volleyball." Kageyama explained pulling Hinata to peek at the window.

Wait this isn't our-

"What are you two doing here?" A cold alpha voice startling the two. Kageyama jumped away while Hinata remained frozen in his place as he was extremely affected as he was an omega. Slowly, he took a glace at the scary big alpha on the door making him release distressed pheromones .

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Being an alpha was both a blessing and a curse for Ushijima. He liked being one as he gets to dominate other people by a simple command yet he hated it as it's vulnerable to omegas. He hated being not himself or having control over his body. An omega in heat can trigger something in him that it'll make him loose his mind. Any omega in distress makes him want to comfort one and most importantly he hated ruts and other things an alpha nature has. He just recovered from his 5 day rut without having an omega to help him. He hated that feeling of craving for something he didn't want.

He clenched his hand as he continued his way to practice volleyball when he found two strangers watching his team from the window he gritted his teeth and stood closer to the two. He noticed they were yourger than him probably from another team but the most noticeable of the two was the orange hair kid who's height is average for a middle schooler.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked and glares with his Alpha voice to scare the outsiders. He saw as the orange haired kid froze on his spot like he haven't heard him. He saw the small figure trembles before facing him.

It's so scared, probably an omega.

"I'm asking a question. Don't the two of you knows that it's against the rules to go for other school? This is clearly trespassing." Ushijima stated with a cold voice. This time he didn't use his alpha voice yet the tiny omega winced before standing up slowly recovering from the shock he gave earlier.

"W-we're running a-around then we lo-lost our w-way here." The omega explained and slowly and the other alpha agreed. He also manage to find clues from what school they are in. Karasuno.

"Karasuno huh? Your team lost to Aoba Josai therefore Shiratorizawa is superior that you." Ushijima said and for a moment he saw the omega stopped from trembling and faced him with a totally different emotion.

"That doesn't mean we won't beat you. We're going for the finals and we'll beat everyone including you." Said The dark haired alpha beside the omega. Ushijima grunts to his mind.

Such useless courage coming from them. We all know they won't stand a chance on Shiratorizawa. They may aswell dream and stop being pathetic.

"Stop being delusional and walk away before i report the two of you for trespassing."

Before the Karasuno players could leave, a ball came from the door straight outside. On an instinct, Ushijima jumped up to pick it on the air only to be shocked as the orange haired omega jumped so high stealing the ball on the air. The alpha caught a small sniff of his scent but it's so quick that he forgot the smell as quickly as he smelled it. The omega upon landing turned and faced him.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo from the concrete, and we'll beat you and move to the finals." The omega declared and offered the ball to his hands. His teeth clenched since he was getting annoyed because not only the kid steal his ball but he also manage to have a gut to declare something to him.

As the omega walked passed him, the Alpha now has a proper sniff of Hinata's citrus with honey scent and he froze from his spot as his pain and suffering hits him again. Intense heat and desire begins to circulate his mind, body yelling to claim.

Omega...... claim...... mate.......mine...... Hinata Shoyo...... Omega........ mine.
...... mine...... mine!!!

Before he could go back, he snapped himself out of rut and realized the omega wasn't there anymore. He felt dizzy and all angry.

Why must it be a boy? Why now? I don't want this.Fuck being an alpha! Fuck this rut! Fuck this life! Fuck this 'destined mate! Fuck you Hinata Shoyo!!

He screams internally as he found out Hinata, a small omega was his destined mate of all people. He kept asking himself 'Why?'. He then never showed at practice. Only to spend his time on his private room finding rut suppressant to get rid of his suffering for the day and slept attempting to forget about today but even in his dreams.

Hinata Shoyo, Mine.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
A/N: whoops! I kinda messed up a lot tbh. I don't have an editor what do you expect? It reached 1,000 words whoa. But my grammar still sucks and i don't want to clench everyone's brain just to understand my story.

Anyways as a reminder. This is my first story ever published so idk much about writing since I'm lazy and I don't have a creative mind than the rest of you. I also have a worst grammar to begin with. So I won't be mad if anyone criticize my work. Let me know of you liked the story and I'll continue it.