Chapter 15: Mine

It's been hours after Hinata left Ushijima making the alpha impatient. He wants his Shou to be with him all the time anywhere he wanted. He was constantly checking the main door in hopes of seing his Shou to greet him.

Since the last time they talk, Hinata actually grew comfortable of Ushijima's presence which boosts the alpha's confidence to a higher level. The alpha also continued courting the omega by doing small things for him.

But this stupid mall made him extremely anxious, thinking Hinata was dating someone which he could accept. Hinata was his and only his so no one should ever claim his Shou or death will go knocking at their door.

Hours after hour, Hinata wasn't home and Ushijima is concerned. It's almost night, the sun was already sinking down on the horizon and yet no sign of Hinata so he called Hinata repeatedly and none of his calls were answered.

And finally something messaged his Auntie's phone. Something about Shou and hospital making Ushijima go ballistic. He dives into his car and drives to the said hospital to find his Shou. Anger and concerns boils within him as he walks to the room where his Shou was said to be in and also learning there's another man he's with when the incident happened. He opens the door so fast to the point of breaking and when he saw the orange haired omega, he screamed.

"SHOU! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN THIS I WOULD SURELY LOCK YOU IN MY ROOM, WRAPPED AROUND BUBBLE WRAPS AND STRAWS!!!!" He screamed furiously earning quite a shock from the two. His anger rise upon seeing the ace of Seijoh holding his Shou's hand.

"He's your destined mate?" The Seijoh bastard asks in a low voice.

"Yeah..." murmured his Shou weakly trying to suppress his panic. He knows Ushijima is very protective of him so he fears Iwaizumi's life.

"Get your filthy hands off my Shou." Ushijima warned with rage. He hates seeing Shou's hand being held by others. He wants all of Shou just for him and no one else.

"Well Shou's the one holding my hand Ushijima." Says Iwaizumi who only put another fuel to Ushijima's rage.

"How dare you call him Shou?! I'm the only one allowed to call him that!" He exclaimed in full rage.

"Well too bad, he lets me call him that." Replies the other mockingly

"Toshi, Haji...." whines Hinata to try and stop the two from ripping each other's head.

"Haji?! You call him Haji?!" Ushijima says frowning towards Hinata. He wants Shou to give him a nickname and others shouldn't bother have one from Shou.

"And he seriously call him Toshi. Haji is much more better that Toshi." The other alpha challenges and they continued exchanging growls at each other.

"Please both of you, stop." Says Hinata and both ignored him. Ushijima then walks closer to his Shou and try to snatch him away from the other. He seriously hate anyone who dares to touch his omega.

But Iwaizumi held Hinata's hands and the two alpha continues to fight, using the poor omega to a game of tag. Well, Ushijima won considering Iwaizumi and his condition. He then proceeds to force the small omega to his lap and sents mark him. Cursing whenever he smell's another scent within him, growling possesively.

"You're mine Shou only mine." He says within growls.

"Clearly, Shou's not yours, he wasn't even marked." Iwaizumi whispers annoyed making Ushijima bolt his eyes to the Seijoh ace and held Hinata closer to him and licks a part on his neck where his mark should be. Hinata unfortunately can't stop the alpha as his second gender forces him to submit for his alpha.

"I licked him so he's mine!" Yelled the Shiratorizawa captain.

"It doesn't work like that." The other says in disgust.

'Seriously? They choose to make out in front of me?' Ask the Seijoh ace in his mind.

While Ushijima on the side continues to nib Hinata's neck unable to stop. And then Hinata tilted his head giving Ushijima more access in which the alpha accepts hungrily. He continues to lick until Hinata felt the Alpha's fangs came contact to his skin and he moaned loudly unable to stop himself from restraining any more sound.

Ushijima growls hungrily hearing the moan from his Shou. His mind is clouded in lust until he realized something. Sweet citrus scent engulfs the whole room and he saw the other alpha looks at his Shou with hunger in eyes.

Ushijima stood up releasing his scent with Hinata in his arms. He held him possesively, rushing out of the room. He hates seeing others sniffing his mate's beautiful scent. He runs so fast to his car and drove his way home. He then dragged the poor omega to his room locking it before jumping on top of his omega. Hinata was officially on his heat and Ushijima couldn't miss this moment. Even though he knows it's wrong, all he had on mind was the omega in his arms all his.

"A-a-alpha!" Whines Hinata making Ushijima growl again.

"Yes omega. Say it loudly! Say that you're mine." Says Ushijima huskily and dominating.

"Y-yours Alpha!" And by that, Ushijima begins to attack the omega without mercy.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Note: Hello everyone! !!! Its been so long eyy? But other than that here's a short chapter for ya'll. Hihi

Im sorry for not updating sooner. Its was because of y'know, family problems.

So listen here. I'm sorry but i have to cancel this fic. I enjoy writing but right now i don't know if i could ever continue. I'M SO SO SO SORRY SEE YOU ALL AGAIN. USHIHINA: YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME IS NOW OFFICIALLY CANCELLED.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways Thank ya'll for sticking with my fic and fudge 2k reads?! 100+ votes?! #1 in Ushihina for the past 1 or 2 months?!  Honestly i never thought of this fic having so much love. Thanks for this 😭😭😭. To all who commented and left a vote i love ya'll!!!

But importantly Who wants some smut?! Say aye!!! Comment if you want one 😈 and to all those underage readers ily littlE DEMONS??? devils!!!

Anyways bye!! Leave a vote if you like it!!!

Side note: Check my new fic. It's Ushihina but it only has one chapter for now as i have to Finnish this story first and well if you like that one, maybe i could write chap 2 a bit sooner... well that's all!