Chapter 17 - Violation

[Warning Again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

One night and Hinata got a weird dream. He dreamed about heated intercourse with an alpha that is extremely familiar to him. The intercourse was hot and long.

Hinata groaned out loud as he felt his back pain. 'why the heck did i feel like i was trampled by thousands of elephants?' He asked himself silently as he opened his eyes.

To his shock, he was back at the room he was familiar with. A room full of omega and alpha's thick pheromones and the smell of sex. He tried to go up but he was held down. There was something rather someone spooning him on the bed.

What's weird is that he also felt something inside his butt. It was filled with sticky, squelching substance with an extremely hard rod stuck on it.

"Oh my God. Toshi!!!!" He screamed after seeing the face of the alpha beside him. All the colors in his face got drained after realizing his dream was actually true and the alpha is Ushijima. What's worse is that he was marked and knotted.

He cried as he struggled to get out of the grip not minding his actions could wake the beast up as all he have in his mind is to escape. He struggled until the hard rod slipped out of his painful hole in which thick white substance came rolling out of him and into the matress.

This action however woke Ushijima up and his eyes were already dark. Hinata's eyes widened after Ushijima pulled him to his chest and pinned him on the bed, growling in discomfort after feeling his omega trying to escape him. The omega was now lying in his stomach with his nape wide open for the alpha.

As an alpha, it is extremely stressful when an omega tries to run away after intercourse, it was unacceptable and an alpha would enter a state where it will chase after the omega and make it obedient. Similar to an earthquake's Aftershock but it this case it's rut.

"Get away from me- Ahhh!" In a flash Hinata's free hole was entered again and the alpha roared on top of him. Ushijima was in rage by the behavior of his omega as this clearly shows objection and he was tired of it. He plunged his rod deeper and the flow of semen stopped seemingly wanting the omega below him pregnant. The semen was pushed back deeper inside hoping it would not escape anymore.

What made Ushijima angry again was the fact that his seeds once more, got wasted on the matress. He angrily bit the bite mark on Hinata's nape as he started to pound his omega again, irritated and excited for he would fill his omega again.

In the whole process, Ushijima's teeth never left the omega's glands, still pouring a lot of pheromones inside hoping it would make his omega obedient to him. He shivered as he released his seeds again inside and again until it was full, but Ushijima never stopped bitting the omega below him. He ignored the pleads and cries of his omega as he only want to make the omega his. All his.....
================================

It was noon when Hinata woke up again. The activity earlier made him unconscious. His nape felt like it was burning and his hole stings painfully. The large rod was still inside and he could only cry in discomfort.

"Why, Ushijima? Why did you do this?" He asked with his voice extremely hoarse from screaming and moaning from their previous actions. Fat tears already escaped and Ushijima growls lowly.

"You're my omega, so don't ask me why." Ushijima says in deep voice thightening the hold in his most prized possession.

"B..but y.. you're not m-my alpha!" Vetoed Hinata and tries to escape again but this time, he slaps Ushijima hard before getting up. The slap seems to bring back Ushijima's sanity but the alpha inside him was screaming. He couldn't accept the fact that the omega in front of him rejected him.

For Hinata, he slumped on the floor because of the pain in his waist. His legs are both shaking and Ushijima watched in discomfort and satisfaction.

"Shou, i....i... I'm sorry. Please let me help you I'm so sorry." Ushijima trues to coax his actions.

"Don't! You have d..done enough g....get away f....from me!" Hinata says kicking away Ushijima's hands.

"I'm sorry" Ushijima keeps repeating this words and continues to try and coax Hinata. In his mind, the omega will accept him now and he had no choice. It may sound unethical but he's not dumb for not knowing what marking after a knot does.

"No!... Get a...way from me-" Hinata sobs and continues to reject the alpha until he passed out due to overwhelming emotions and physical matters. Hinata's face was all pail and his body seems so weak, fatigued to be exact. Ushijima checked Hinata and carried him downstairs asking his mom to call the ambulance. His omega was in a lot of pain, although it is normal after intercourse, the fact that Hinata became extremely pail is bad enough. Ushijima this time, ignored the overflowing semen in the omega's flower. His alpha clawed him for this but what's important is his omega's health

================================

Lol im back. 900+ words only cuz i have thesis defense............. Let me just die ಥ‿ಥ

Anyways Well Ushijima did touch our bby without it's consent (when sobber) so it's considered rape.

Anyways imma just go and silently retreat like a ninja : *proceeds in throwing kunais with a tag*

Kunai: Vote and Comment if you want to live!!!!