Chapter 6 - Realizing

The moment Hinata moved back to his nest, he begins finding his toys as he felt hot. Reall, really hot. The rutting scent of Ushiwaka clinging on his jacket wasn't helping either. It only made him so hot. He's sure it's his first heat with a real alpha scent on his nest.

He positions the toys to himself and imagined it as Kageyama's rod. Yes, he had a crush on Kageyama and he wanted to go and claim him as his alpha but he was too shy to ask him out. Although he knows that Kageyama was extremely protective of him making him think that Kageyama has something for him.

Everytime Shoyo had his heats these previous months, he always thought about Kageyama breeding him, claiming him as his own, shamelessly pounds him until he couldn't walk.

He moaned as his toy reached his sweet spot. He felt good for a moment but it wasn't enough. He wanted a real alpha to rut on him. He started picking up pace little by little while moaning lowly cursing Kageyama's name. He thinks an image of Kageyama on top of him, cursing words and praising his body... But the image was then swapped by something new. Something that he didn't expect.

He imagined it was Ushiwaka pounding him now. He imagined the big alpha's strong body covering his small ones. Thrusting hard in him with a brutal pace. He subconsciously reached for the jacket filled with Ushiwaka's scent making it feel realistic for him. The scent he inhales was owned by the Alpha on his dream and he bursts out more slick to his toys and he was now very close to the edge. Doing this made him think about Ushiwaka's large member going in and out his little hole. He wondered how big it truly was since the Alpha has a large build and any omega would drool just to see it. He couldn't help but think about the omega Ushiwaka pounds before and spike of jealousy pinched his mind.

He sniffs the jacket and he got confused and aroused since he picked up very strong musky scents of an Alpha in rut in it. He's extremely sure that it wasn't the guy's scent who almost raped him. It actually belongs to Ushiwaka like it was ment for him. He curses his childhood friend's name after remembering what his mother had told him.

He started playing with his toys faster and more pleasurable. His mind showed him a vision of Ushiwaka, lounging at him with his sharp fangs and claims him in afluid motion. Shoyo let go of his load after he moaned loudly, also thinking about the alpha's knot and the fluid that could have make him pregnant if only an alpha was their beside him. He closed his eyes to sleep and waited for another wave to come.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

2 days after, Hinata's heat has finally ended. He was cycling his way to school at this moment humming as he's excited to play volleyball again. He's also excited to play with his pack after days of separation.

And then he remembers about Ushiwaka. He's supposedly fiancé because of the stupid phenomenon amongst second gender. He already loves someone else so why is it his responsibility to make Ushiwaka reunite with his emotions.

He wanted to be free again but because his parents already agreed, he has no other choice but to follow. He also remembers about the truama Ushiwaka felt by separating with him. He remembers about the fact that it's so hard for Ushiwaka that it costs his memories and emotions.

Somehow he felt guilty and it disgust him. He perfectly remembered what Ushiwaka said about them being on the concrete instead of a wealthy land that could create fruits. He shrugged everything behind and focused on his team for the national tournament. He's sure that he'll beat him, childhood friend or not.

And for the fiancé stuff, he wished Ushiwaka to never get his memory back so they'll stay the same as they are now, rivals in volleyball.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Meanwhile, Ushijima was staring on the ceiling of his room. He had a short vision about something and it felt real. Like it's a part of his past but he couldn't remember. He thinks perhaps it's his past life. He closed his eyes to remember what he jut saw and ended up asleep in the process.

"Toshi-kun! Wait don't leave me please." Pleaded a short creature in front of him while panting . The only problem is that it's all blurry and it looked like a shadow.

"Go faster Shou! I told you I'm training so i get to play volleyball!" He announced.

"But i told you, I'm too young for this! I wanna go home Toshi-kun! I better play with Natsu and Kumi-kun instead!" Said the kid, still catching his breath. But unfortunately it only earned a growl in response from him.

"You're not playing with Zumi-kun." Backed the little Ushijima.

"But why? He's my friend as well Toshi-kun! We played a lot befo-"

"No!" He's clearly jealous tone barked

"But-"

"No! I want you to play with me so we could play volleyball together someday." He explained, but what he couldn't get was Shou-chan crying. He felt sick of what he has done. Luckily they're on the mountains or else he'd be doomed. He slowly approached the small creature. He blamed himself on forgetting about Shou being sensitive with alpha voice.

"I- I'm sorry Shou! Please forgive me. Please? I'm sorry I used my alpha voice on you. Please forgive me Shou! I'll play in you're house instead. Just please stop crying." He said, wrapping both his arms on the creature and released calming pheromones for him.

"You really wanna play with me in my room?" The creature said while wiping the tears on his cheeks.

"Yes of course! Anything for you!Just don't leave me." He exclaims while caressing the small creature.

"I promise i-I w-wont leave you Toshi-kun." And they hugged. The large Ushijima was carefully keeping the memory in his head.

Until days had passed and he's now walking to Shou-chan's house with an erasable grinn confusing the larger Ushijima..

The younger him knocked at the door but no one answered. He spent hours waiting at the door to finally open up. But he ended up caught by his mom and explained that The #&!/#&*! Family left and moved away. The older Ushijima watched as the small him changed expression.

Days after days, he came back at the same house and spend hours waiting for the person inside to open up. But then-

-the world then turned black and Ushijima saw the mini him curling on the bed with a pillow in his arms. The pillow was wet and he heard his young self muttered something.

"Shou, you said you won't leave me? Why did you leave me? You're unfair! I thought- i thought you wanted to be with me in the end and we'll play volleyball together!" The young him muttered while in tears. He saw the young him pressing the pillow closer inhaling whatever smell it has on it.

"I was you're mate but you left! Am i a bad alpha huh?! Why Shou? Why?! It's unfair! You're unfair!!" The younger him screams and the older Ushijima felt sick of that scene. He felt angry of it and curious as well.

"Shou- Please come back. Hi#!$^! Sho$#@$!...."

Hi@#!/ Sho#$!@!

He opened his eyes and something came back to him. He remembered something correctly. Like all the madness and feeling he forgot came back.

Hi_____ Sho____ the words said and he realized something

"HINATA SHOYO-"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Owk so plot ish not well established but well it's my first fiction so deal with it. Well not to be rude but.

¡S37OHSSV O773H

NAH it's a joke anyways bye! I have to answer some math first. I realized i haven't update for about 5 days so Bye and enjoy this chapter.

Imma go try improve since this fictional word truly will never recieve love UwU. ☺🔪

Well be honest if this fic is trash please say it to me. I really need your suggestions. I know i have plenty of time to improve and criticism is one of them. OwO don't be afraid! I won't bite. Hehe