Chapter 3- Tournament

It's been days and Ushijima find himself depressed of not having to sleep the same way as before. Everytime he close his eyes, he remembers his destined mate. His cute, large, orange eyes, his fluffy orange hair which somehow reminds him of a tasty looking tangerine, the small guy's body and most importantly the smile.

"Fuck this! Why must you ruin my fucking life Hinata Shoyo?!" He yelled angrily on a pillow trying to remove the guy on his mind. At least he tried to.

With an annoyed expression, he opens his phone and searched for music to help him forget about Hinata Shoyo. Playing the video, he sank on the bed, closing his eyes and focusing in the music in his ears until he successfully fall asleep without even thinking about the omega.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hinata Shoyo." Came a deep voice from Ushijima, who's looking into Hinata's large beautiful pupils, only finding himself drowned in it.

"Ushiwaka-san?!" The omega yelled out in surprise. "I didn't see you there, h-how have you been?"

Did he not see me here standing in front of him? He must've been busy thinking about something.

"I'm fine Hinat-"

"S-Shoyo, Call me Shoyo." He cutted in nervously while blushing hard. Ushijima found it cute to be flustered because of him. It made his heart pump rapidly from the emotions he had.

"Ok then, Shoyo. Would you like to go out with me?" The tall alpha asked without hesitation. He saw the omega made a step back, blushing furiously.

"Y-yes, I'd love t-to, Ushijima!" The small ball of sunshine replied stuttering although excitement was visible from him. Ushijima can't help but put a grin in his mouth. Talking to someone like this is a new experience and he never felt this way before.

They started walking around the block, they also got coffee and when it got dark, they sat on a bus stop sitting next to each other. Unknown to him, his hands already trailed it's way to the omega's shoulders pulling the small guys to him. Their bodies was pressed to each other and he swore he saw the omega blushed a faint red.

"What are you doing Ushijima-san?" Hinata asked looking away from him but the tint of pink was still on his beautiful cheeks.

"Wakatoshi, Call me Wakatoshi Hinata." He states with great interest. The omega, this time looked at him with a very beautiful smile and said. "Ok Wakatoshi-kun"

Hesitantly, he stepped forward bringing himself near the small, cute omega he has in his dreams for months. He leaned forward for a kiss. But before the kiss could reach, Hinata vanished in air only be found on the end of a small, dark room.

"Hinata, you're mine right?" A voice of another person echoes on the room. It was the voice of the white haired alpha from the owls. He painfully saw his omega on the arms of the man, nodding fast like a puppy waiting for his treat. "Aw baby, come here, let me mark you up to be all mine."

From that moment, Ushijima snapped running and screaming towards the two. The room was small but it feels like it's so long to get there. With an ear piercing roar, he jump and punched the alpha so hard and snatched the omega, pinning it under him without mercy.

"Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, Mine, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!!!" He chants so loud that it even overpowered his omega's cry. He shoot a glace at Hinata and scent mark every inch of Hinata's body with great speed which ended up on Hinata's milky white neck. He opened his mouth, fangs visible dangerously aiming for the skin, and with a quick motion, he bit the area claiming the omega below him.

This thing is mine, and only kine to have! MINE AND ONLY MINE!

He screams in his mind, biting harder. But he's confused on why he didn't hear a voice coming from Hinata. He tasted what's on his mouth and so, he tasted dust flavored pillow in his mouth.

What the fuck?! It was all a dream?

He moved back, sitting on the bed and he saw some things, scattering on the floor. The pillow he just bit was soaked in his saliva.

He yelp in disgust and looked around the room that's now a great mess, pillows scattered and his clothes were slightly ripped on the shoulder.

But the thing that hits him the most was the hot feeling of desire he had . His body was itching, craving for an omega. The hardness on his pants wasn't helping either. It looked desperate for a knot from the beautiful orange haired omega.

He curses himself for thinking about the omega, again. He didn't quite understand why he was so desperate of the omega's touch and kisses. Everytime he thinks of the omega, he thinks about the bright smile he wears that's so precious that he wanted to protect it and claim it.

Shoving every thoughts in his head, he took his member free and jerked off trying to lessen the craving he's in. Though even during that, he envisions the omega's tightness around him that time. He really, really hated it. But he loves it.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Karasuno was surprisingly climbs their way up to the tournament. Everyone was shocked of the unknown school reaching this high in years of existence. Maybe it's because of the power duo they have. The monstrous quick that caught everyone off guard.

Hinata Shoyo was one of the keys in the team. With his parner they added a new part on karasuno volleyball team. Together they are now stronger and they're sure they'll come to the top and will be ones that'll participate on the spring tournament.

But first, he must come and conquer the terrors of, the comfort room. He waited, and waited until-

"Huh? Karasuno's #10. What do you think you're doing here chibi-chan?" The grand king asked with pride string at him. Hinata's shoulder spiked as he was startled.

"G-Grand King?!" He exclaimed releasing distressed pheromones. The person beside the grand king smacked the grand king for what he did then releases calming pheromones for him to try and relax.

What helped him alot was another scent overpowering the Aoba Josai spiker scent. He felt safe from the scent since the message was clear for those who could smell them and it's to protect him. He took a glimpse of the other alpha that helped him and in to his shock.

"Hinata Shoyo." A cold voice announce and all the distress earlier came back, smacking him in the gut.

Why now?
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Note: hello! Sorry for the very short delay. I was answering chemistry and u know what? I prefer algebra than chemistry questionnaire. Anyways bye and enjoy. Imma go mke a cover for this fic😆😙