Chapter 11: Starting a new Conflict

"Mom? Where am I supposed to go? I have a class at 7 and i don't have my uniform with me." Hinata said panicking while running around the  room. His mother only gave him a smile and picked up his uniform on the bag.

"Don't worry dear, I brought it with me. Your dad was planing a stay in the cinema after our dinner but unfortunately it was cancelled. I bring your uniform incase we got late by the cinema." She said shushing his son away to prepare.

"Auntie, Can I join with you to Shou's school?" Toshi asked and he stopped mid step.

"Yes sure Toshi. But why is it?" His mom asked.

"I wanted to bring Shou to his school, that's all." He replied with a smile.

"But don't you have school yourself?" Shou yelled at the stairs looking on Toshi who seems to only send him a smile. An evil one.

"As far as I know, my class starts at 8:30. I still have time to prepare myself for school." Toshi said with a smug. Shou rolled his eyes before running up to the bathroom borrowing one of Toshi's towels to dry himself. He ate and prepared to go to school with his dad's car only finding Toshi at the backseat sitting and smiling like a cat eating a fish. Shoyou sat beside Toshi and he regrets it. Toshi wrapped his arms around him not seeming to care about Shoyou's parents on the front seat. He tried to unwrap the big bear but the only thing he got was Toshi scenting him.

"So.. You seems to forgot about us." Shoyou's mother comments but it didn't stop Toshi from scenting him.

"Don't worry auntie, uncle. I'm just taking care of my Shou." He said proudly and it earned a smack from him. They all laughed except Shouyou as he got frustrated from the turn of events. His parents should be helping him away from Toshi and his habits.

Lucky enough for him. They're already at school so he hurriedly move out and said goodbye. He walked forward but again, stopped by the big perverted bear. He gave him a back hug and everyone around watched them in awe and some was with jealousy as they probably knew Ushiwaka from the Finals. Shoyou had enough so he smacked the alpha again.

"See you soon Shou."  The alpha whispered and let go. The omega tried to shrug the alpha's scent away but then again stopped.

"Hinata boke! You have lots of explaining to do." Kageyama barked from his side. Looking at Toshi who's radiating a scary energy around him sending chills to everyone.

"It's not it Bakayama!" Shots the omega back. They walked to the club side by side almost running. But before they could get away, Kageyama noticed something about the omega.

"You know, you smelled like Ushijima-san. Are the two of you dating now?" Kageyama asked making the smaller male smack him.

"N-n-no we're not!" Argued the omega with a blush.

"Nevermind." Kageyama said and continued walking.

"Are you jealous huh, Kageyama?" This time, it's the alpha's turn to go red. He gave the omega a glare who only giggled.

"No dumbass! It's just that the scary Ushiwaka, a part of the top 3 aces in Japan was actually heads over hill on a human tangerine." Kageyama explained with his usual serious tone.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." The omega shrugs.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
It was lunch time and Hinata walked with Kageyama towards the vending machine. Hinata has a volleyball on his hand, playing with it for a bit.

"Hhmm Hinata, you did mention that Ushiwaka was your childhood friend before. How did it happen?" Asked the alpha pressing up botton straightforwardly.

"Well both our parents were best friends and they later found out that the two pairs are destined to another making their bond good. Auntie and Uncle had a child 2 years earlier and that's Toshi. I was then born and when they reunited, both families lived close to each other on the mountains. We played everyday so that's it." Said the omega still playing the ball. Kageyema on the other hand nods and sipped some milk.

"That's why Ushiwaka is such a softie towards you. But what bothers me is the fact that the two of you never recognize each other before. Like when we met Ushiwaka. Both of you talk to each other like a total stranger." Kageyama said. Hinata paused for a second before looking at Kageyama's eyes.

"W-well uhh, It's hard to explain." Said Hinata in a low voice.

"Just spill it already. Keeping secrets from me is what i hate the most. Just like how my team abandoned me." Said Kageyama. The last part was a bit of a whisper although it could be heard.

"Uh... fine the... i uhm- Toshi, he- I'm Toshi's destined mate. And he uh- he lost his memories and emotions before and he now remembers when we met again." Hinata explains in a quick panicking voice and Kageyama winced a little.

"How exactly did he lost his memories, and emotions." Kageyama asked almost reluctantly. Hinata perked up.

"Well you see, Toshi got presented as an alpha back then and his personality change. He grew protective of me and that i mean possessive, really possesive. So our parents thought that separating us would be good for Toshi but it didn't work, his alpha processed it as a rejection. Based on the books i read about it, An alpha when rejected by their destined mate gives different consequences. Some loss thier senses like being partially blind or deaf. In his case he lost both his memories and emotions but when we met up again. Toshi remembers bit by bit of his childhood and me." Hinata explains a bit slower and lower in tone.

"Oh... well i can understand t-that." Kageyama stuttered earning a weird, concerned look from Hinata.

"Uhm are you ok?" Asked the omega.

"No, i mean yes. It's just that we're friends right?"

"Well duh, Yes Kageyama, isn't that obvious already? Did Kageyama lost his mind or something? Maybe drinking milk is bad for you." Mocks the omega.

"Well it did remind me of my destined mate"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hello. Srry i was unable to update these past days. I'm having exams after exams tbh rn. Anyway have a good day and thanks for the vote💚

Thank you for sticking with this fic. Ily all!!!