Chapter 14: The Mated Setter

Iwaizumi with the help of Hinata runs on an alley to try and separate the two of them. Hinata was already dialing a hotline to manage an alpha on rut in their area. While Iwazumi was preparing a suppressant for Oikawa in case Kageyama's rut forcefully activates Oikawa's heat.

Both of them are scared. Both their best friends are in great danger. Kageyama has the tendency to mark Oikawa and it would be bad for both parties if that happens.

"Fuck...Shou why the hell did Kageyama grabs Oikawa of all people? Aren't you supposed to be his mate?!" Iwaizumi exclaimed while running fast. Hinata on his side who's putting a handkerchief in his nose blushed red at the last line. Although the shrugs the thought away as their's more important thing than that and that is the situation right now.

"I-I'm not Kageyama's mate. And Kageyama pulled Grand King because  they're...." Hinata was cutted as he remembers something important. "Oh no."

"They're what?!" Iwaizumi asked and Hinata looks at him with a scared expression and moments clicks for Iwaizumi.

"Shit...Shit...Shi- Oikawa!" He yells upon seeing his best friend on the corner being dragged by Kageyama. Hinata's eyes widen as he saw the scene. Kageyama successfully claimed Oikawa.

Oikawa was pinned on a wall with Kageyama's fangs burried deep on Oikawa's neck. The strong scent of Jasmine and water falls completely engulfed the area. Their scent although not exactly compatible, creates a nice smell of a flower field near a relaxing waterfall only for the two but for others, it's choking especially to omegas who are far more sensitive than other genders.

Iwaizumi was beyond shock as he rushed forward to punch Kageyama causing it to release his hold on Oikawa. Oikawa shrieks in pain and Iwaizumi rushed towards him noticing Oikawa's intoxicating scent. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARD" Iwaizumi growls at Kageyama with his alpha voice and immediately tries to force Oikawa to drink the suppressant. Upon contact Kageyama snapped and punches Iwaizumi with great strength and holds Oikawa once more. Iwaizumi tumbled on the floor crawling back desperately. Fighting the alpha on rut. He cannot let the other alpha have Oikawa.

So they exchange punches and kicks until one was down. Iwaizumi lost the fight when Oikawa himself shoves him away and clutches on Kageyama who buried his head on Oikawa's neck.

"You're mine. Mine and only mine." Kageyama roared before glaring at Iwaizumi.

"Yours alpha. I-i-i'm yours." Oikawa declared with teary eyes and before he passes out. It seems that the rescue has come. Tranquilizers sticks on both Kageyama and Oikawa's legs. "Go check them!" They says before Hinata made his way to Iwaizumi. Hinata during the fight, chugs a suppressant he bought. It's risky as he was already on the edge at this case. He pulled and helped Iwaizumi to stand.

"O-Oikawa w-we have t-to help h-him Shou!" Iwaizumi says desperately with his eyes full of concern. Hinata shrugs his head and announced one of the rescuers to check Iwaizumi. They leave the place immediately and rushed after both setters but they couldn't. Kageyama and Oikawa are now mates as what the responder says.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After the incident. Kageyema and Hinata aswell as the two Seijoh volleyball alumni were interrogated. They asked a lot of questions and suddenly left without saying a word. Right now, Kageyama and Oikawa were in a room alone with each other to spend time of each other. Particularly Oikawa's heat.

Hinata found himself sad as Kageyama, his best friend and crush, now off limits. He didn't have a choice so he instead choose to move on from it and hopefully, be happy for the alpha and his mate.

He then wandered around to try and find Haji as they learned that he accidentally dislocate his fingers and sprained his ankles when he was fighting Kageyama . So he decided to come to Haji's room since he was asked not to enter Kageyama and Oikawa's room for privacy and avoid losing his senses.