The Crows:

Black Shonen-Beginnings:

The Crows

Juliet Valentine

Ronald Donald stood on black asphalt, looking at the city of mayhem ahead. The youthful man of chocolate skin eagerly patted his head, using his blue handkerchief. They had been tracking this one for nearly a week and she had gotten away at every turn. The man didn't bat an eye when he saw a strange beast rise from the city of tendrils of smoke and flame. The monster let out an irritated roar as its shrill voice penetrated the sky. Ronald awed at the sharp white teeth, the furry brown hair, and the black claws that could easily tear apart the streets that lay under it.

"You'll think she'll show?" Asked a young man with a kinky flat top and steel rim glasses.

"She'll show." Ronald said, happily, "She can do nothing but appear at a time like this," Ronald smiled, "It's in her blood."

The young man known as Jeremy Whizz put his hands behind his back and looked out at the destruction of the city, "Was the city evacuated?"

"The Celebrity Heroes did their job." Ronald said, "If she gets defeated, it's you and Tyrone to stop this beast."

Jeremy tapped his glasses and was able to zoom in on the city. He watched the beast pick up a vehicle and with one bite of its massive fangs the car became scrap and sparks. He watched as the monster rolled on the streets, crushing granite and metal into its fur as it moaned in pleasure, but as Jeremy looked on he saw the beast rise and have a face of concern.

"There she is," Ronald said, "and look what she has brought!"

Jeremy zoomed out to see a second giant creature. This creature was made from metal, wires, and cogs. A black tattered cloak hid its scarred body, the mechanical being sprinted, and everyone could hear its gears moan through the air.

The Mechanical Knight leaped into the air and slammed its jagged sword into the back of the creature. The beast let out its piercing cry and shot its white fangs into the shoulder of the giant knight. The Knight released one of its hands and choked the beast, and tried to tear the monster from its shoulders with a display of sparks and metal debris. The Knight used its other hand to gain a wide slice into the monster's neck. The creature went down with a pounding thud, surrounded by its crimson.

"Jeremy." Said Ronald, turning to the youth, "Get ready to stop her."

The Black Seinen member laid his hands on the asphalt, "I wonder what the result will be?"

After its victory, Ronald watched The Mechanical Knight look at its kill and search for a way to exit.

"Come here, little one." Ronald whispered.

The Knight looked Ronald's way and began to sprint. Ronald looked back at Jeremy. Jeremy with a sense of nervousness in his brow nodded. The two watched as the sixty-foot mechanical knight dashed out from the burning city, like a metal grim reaper. Jeremy felt his heart go numb as he saw the metal monstrosity become released upon the world.

"Now!" Ronald Screamed.

Jeremy released thick beams of electricity from his eyes that surged into the ground. The young man's hands concentrated the energy and zapped it into the body of the incoming giant robot. The Robot staggered, losing its blade, and its menacing presence. The Knight crashed upon its hands and knees. The cockpit in the form of a stomach burst open, releasing a child no more than twelve. The young chocolate girl had curly brown hair tied in a ponytail, a white shirt, blue overalls, and blue sneakers.