The Mads

Black Shonen-Beginnings:

The Mads

The Mad Inventor

"This is the Silicone City Military Police!" Yelled the commissioner, "Mad Inventor leave the building with your hands up!"

The commissioner and the rest of the military police waited for a response from the criminal but there was none. The commissioner ran his hair through his balding blond hair and threw the megaphone on the ground. The Commissioner glanced back up at the six hundred-foot tower and his eyes focused on the hole around the fiftieth floor.

"Should we go in?" asked a soldier.

"Is the last team still in there?" The Commissioner asked.

"We lost contact about an hour ago." The soldier answered.

"Shit," The Commissioner chanted, "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, and more shit!"

"How about we use nicer language?"

The commissioner turned around ready to scream at his subordinates but when he saw the Adonis that was Supreme Man everything changed.

"Supreme Man!" said the desperate Commissioner, "There's a villain on the fiftieth floor, what can you do about it?"

Supreme Man, a man with flowing black hair, the height of six foot five, muscles that belong to a bodybuilder, and the trust of the people settled everyone's problem. With one jump, he landed on the fiftieth floor. Inside the building, the Celebrity Hero was granted with flashing lights, a tile floor covered in blood, and the rot of body parts. As Supreme Man walked, he vomited as he saw a body pinned to the wall like a squished bug, with its limbs dangling about. The Celebrity Hero tried to hide his eyes from the rest of the gore but the salty smell of crimson due to his extreme senses didn't help.

Supreme Man followed the gore to a room filled with bottles, chemicals, and the ramblings of a craze young man.

"That insolent girl causes so many problems." The Inventor said to himself while mixing chemicals "If I can somehow get rid of her I can have this body to myself."

"Alright! Your sickness is done." Yelled Supreme Man.

The Celebrity Hero felt a chill go down his back once he noticed the long, metallic, spider-like legs on the villain's back halted.

"You think you can take down such an intellect as mines." Said the Inventor, as his hands of flesh kept mixing chemicals, "What has given you such an illogical answer?"

"We've been tracking you for months, multiple murders and thefts from several labs across the area." Supreme Man took a cautious step forward, "What's your goal?"

The Inventor chuckled, "My goal? You, simpletons, are one minded huh."

The Inventor halted his work and stood up a full five-five in height, his hair was messily filled with blood and sweat wrapped in a braided ponytail, his lab coat was white and shredded and covered in splotches of blood, and the boy's eyes were filled with the color of green, orange, yellow, and brown. Supreme Man wondered if the boy was sick?

"You should leave." The Mad Inventor said, reaching for his prototype plasma pistols, "I know the truth about you heroes, you can't take me."

Supreme Man backed up as the mad boy reached for his guns, the senses belonging to the Celebrity Hero told him that The Inventor was serious. Thankfully, an orange portal appeared and a large man named Tyrone Steel came bursting out, and tackled the Inventor, knocking him out.