The Coffin of Star

The Coffin of Star

Star Field

"It so fucking dark," said a fourteen-year-old Juliet Valentine, "why didn't these hoes supply us with a better lamp?"

"Hold on." Tiana said, putting her hands on the lamp, making the fire burn brighter, "That should be alright."

Tasia nodded.

With the added light of Tiana's alchemy, The Crows were able to see the spider web decorations of the large walls of the crypt and to the girl's left and right view little small square areas held coffins.

"Which one was it again?" Juliet asked, "All this shit looks the same."

"The last one in the far back." Tasia said.

Juliet and Tiana stared at the girl.

"I always forget you can talk." Juliet said.

Tasia nodded.

The Crows walked upon the stone ground and their boots knocked away skulls and bones of unknown travelers. Tiana who was usually the backbone of the team didn't quite like spooky residences. The young girl kept feeling a cold wind wrap around her, and the chill made her hold herself and scoot up to Juliet.

The Young Swordswoman sensing Tiana's struggle let a joke rise in her head, "Oh shit Tiana!" Juliet pointed ahead, "What in the Fuck is that?"

Tiana let out a scream that echoed through the halls and caused a few bats of the crypt to exposé themselves and fly about.

Juliet immediately began to let out her hearty laugh, "Ahhhhh, that was great, bitch you were so scared, I had to!"

Tiana crossed her arms in her sense of humiliation, "You can be a real slut, you know that?"

"Take one to know one hoe." Juliet said, calming down.

Tasia shook her head.

"Don't worry." Juliet said, pointing at Tasia, "I'm going to scare your ass too."

Tiana and Tasia immediately readied their weapons.

"Wha...hey." Juliet set the lamp down and grabbed the pommel of her newly acquired blade, The Fairy Buster. "It was just a joke you salty bitches."

Tiana and Tasia weren't focused on Juliet Valentine but the red glowing eyes behind her.

"Do a spin slash." Tiana said to Juliet.

The Swordswoman immediately caught on, "Looks like the recruit came to us!"

Juliet spun, unleashing the Fairy Buster, the jagged blade scrapped around the ground, releasing orange sparks, and the assailant leaped over Juliet and headed for Tiana and Tasia. Tiana leaped back, dodging a wild claw attack, and immediately began to equip her arrow, but the opponent was too quick and Tiana received a kick to the face. Tasia's blade almost caught the wild creature but it easily ducked under the weapon and performed a front kick for Tasia, but the girl blocked it with her spear and went with a clear stab to the monster's stomach, but it flipped over Tasia. Tasia spun, and the creature leaped over Tasia and landed several feet away, only to turn around to face the brutality of Juliet and her giant blade. The young woman of the crypt with both her hands caught the blade as its edge nearly touched her highly pale skin. With Juliet deadlocking her, everyone got a good look at their opponent. It was female, with pale skin and dark long hair, her unblemished body was covered in brown wraps and her white fangs glistened in the fire of the lamp.

"Juliet!" Tiana screamed, "Don't kill the recruit."

Juliet who was putting all her strength into her blade as the girl began to push back screamed, "This bitch is making it hard not to?"

Tiana looked at Tasia who nodded.

"Yes." Tiana said.

"Got Damn it." Juliet screamed.

The girl trapping The Fairy Buster between both her palms began to lift Juliet off the floor. Tiana quickly shot an arrow and it hit the girl in the spine, instantly surrounding her in cold hard ice.

Juliet, halfway in the air, yanked her sword out and fell on her butt, "Stupid bitch."

The Crows surrounded the ice statue.

"So that's a vampire," Tiana said, "and all this time I thought they were supposed to be sophisticated.

"Truth is stranger than fiction." Tasia said.

Juliet looked down at the ninja girl, "You can talk?!"