The Training arc of the True Twins

The Training Arc

OF

The True Twins

Chapter 1: Time Loops

Johnnie Sr. typed in the coordinates and looked up at the sphere made from wires, steel, and cables. The old man sighed; the Society of the Unknown had his children under their little fingers. It was nothing he could do.

"You little niggas ready?" asked the old man to his sons.

Johnnie Jr. was straightening the collar to his Kevlar jacket, and Isaac was lacing up his combat boots.

"Ready." Said Johnnie Jr.

"Double Ready." Said Isaac True, "No I'm actually triple ready."

"This ain't a game boy." Isaac's father scolded.

"I know." Isaac responded, "I'm quadruple ready for the intense training."

Johnnie Jr. rolled his eyes and sighed, "Ignore the stupidity."

Johnnie Sr. noticed the Wolf still didn't call him father.

The man looked over his sons, Isaac wore a gray and white, short sleeve, Kevlar jacket with a hood, white fit baggy gray pants, and white combat boots. Johnnie Jr. wore a collared black Kevlar jacket, black fit baggy pants, and black combat boots.

Johnnie Sr. looked back at the sphere it was eight feet tall, a small laptop laid at its side where you could type in coordinates.

"I'm sending you two to a time loop." Said the old man, "Other dimensions are a funny thing, they have different rules. The laws that work here are non-existent in some worlds, shit, I remember going on a mission where people had scales and gills and swam in the sky."

"Cool." Isaac said.

"Yeah," Johnnie Sr. grumbled, "until they want to drink your flesh, Jezzers."

"That doesn't sound nourishing." Isaac said.

"What world are you sending us for training?" asked Johnnie Jr.

"There is a small part of a city in some foreign world that is stuck at an invasion. Whenever the invasion ends, it starts over again, never-ending destruction." The old man took out a joint, put it to his mouth, lit it, and inhaled. With an exhale and several coughs, he said, "We send a lot of the agents to train there. You two niggas will be no different."

Johnnie Jr. punched his right fist into his left palm, "I got this."

Johnnie Sr. shook his head, "Don't get your head too far up your ass, it took the Crows two months to defeat these opponents."

"I'm not the crows. Johnnie Jr. said.

"We're not the crows." Isaac True added.

Johnnie Sr. pushed enter on the laptop and the large portal began to shake and spark. An orange swirling vortex formed in the sphere and then a picture began to form of a city covered in flames.

Johnnie Jr. Smiled and with no questions asked ran straight into the portal.

"Hey, Johnnie wait up!" Isaac said, chasing after him.

Johnnie Sr. Shook his head, "Bridge is going to be pissed if they die."

Chapter 2: Out Powered

Johnnie and Isaac True found themselves surrounded by fires, black debris, and the sun was a dim orange among the black clouds. The Wolf could hear the screams of women and children, and on top of a mountain of flesh and cars, Isaac spotted two beings. One was dressed in glimmering blue armor, his face hidden by the helm of a boar, the other dressed in scarlet armor, and his head hidden by that of a cheetah.

The one with the helm of a boar noticed the twins first. He came sprinting down the body of flesh and metal and leaped for Johnnie True, but Isaac strike first. The boy named Isaac True had seen the beings and saw the blue boar come for his twin. Isaac summoned his magenta fire and lightning and rocketed toward the boar, meeting him in mid-air. The strange armored creature released a double-bladed ax attached to his back and Isaac summoned his magenta energy blades. The weapons crashed with a bright explosion and the two landed upon the bodies of man, slashing their weapons at one another with all their might.

Johnnie Jr. had no time to help Isaac as the Cheetah let out a roar and jumped down toward the Wolf. Johnnie crossed his arms and tucked in his chin as the Cheetah's gauntlets began to barrage him with punches. Johnnie could automatically tell his opponent was strong, but the Wolf was stronger. Johnnie let out an annoyed howl, his eyes became yellow, his ears became sharp and furry, and a furry tail broke from out his pants. Johnnie broke the feline's combo with a swift counter to the chest. The scarlet opponent stumbled and Johnnie followed up with an uppercut to the helm, a ring went through the air followed by a grunt.

"Dad was wrong." Johnnie said to himself, "I got this."

Isaac ducked the swing of the large ax; the end of his cornrows almost sliced off from the slash.

"Hey, watch out Mr. Jones!" Isaac said.

The Blue Boar refused to listen and with a snort raised his ax above the young swordsman and brought it down. Isaac crossed his blades for impact. The ax hit the swords and another bright explosion was formed from Isaac's weapons, knocking his opponent back. Isaac began to concentrate and his veins lit up magenta. In a flash of a second, Isaac was in front of the Boar Knight and slashed his swords upon its armor followed by another explosion. The Boar flew back several feet, crashing into a decaying wall.

"Take my Zap-Strike!" Isaac said.

Johnnie Jr. had ducked a haymaker to only answer with a jab into the Cheetah's chest. A punch to the temple smacked the Wolf and for a second, he blacked out to receive a smooth punch into his jaw.

"Hey, you okay." Isaac said, walking toward his opponent.

Bits and pieces of debris exploded as the Boar awoke from his small slumber.

Johnnie Jr. was noticing his opponent was becoming faster, Whenever Johnnie threw a punch, he be interrupted by several faster ones. To the Wolf, the punches felt like a truck constantly ramming his body. In a matter of seconds, Johnnie was broken from his fighter stance and trying his best to block and stay concise.

Isaac's blade blocked the ax but his sword disintegrated.

"Stuffmufffins." Said the swordsman as the blade came for his eye, "Ummm, I'm dead!"

A white bright flash covered the scene and Isaac and Johnnie Jr. found themselves back in their father's lab.

"Not even five minutes." Said the old man.

The Twins were confused as they looked around.

"Dad, was.... what happened?" Isaac asked.

"I pulled you two stupid niggas out before ya got killed." Said the old man

Johnnie Jr. felt the bruises over his body, they were already beginning to heal and Isaac didn't look to beat up.

"Isaac," Johnnie Jr. said, looking at the horrific display on the portal, "Wanna run that one again."

"I never fall back on a raid quest." Isaac smiled, "Let's do it!"

JohnnieSr. puffed his joint, "Don't die niggas."