The Mads and the Green Knight

"It's called the Guy Stone?" a young teenage Trina Valentine said, scratching her newly crafted locks, "Weird name."

"You're an imbecile." The Mad Inventor said, creeping up the steps toward the stone, "It's the Gawain Stone, Now shut it."

Natalia Espada watched as the Inventor crept up the stairs, his fingers twitching, his ragged gray lab coat swaying, the blade-like legs on his back slowly coming to life, surrounding the sparkling jewel-like snake, "Ten Cuidado.... er I mean be careful."

The Inventor ignored the women; He was in front of the stone, the object of their mission. The three had traveled through fifty floors for this artifact, why did the Society of the Unknown want it, to power some weapon or such? The Mad Inventor only did these missions cause The Society supplied him with his lab, fueling his desires to gain his own body one day.

The Inventor laid his hands on the green jewel and a bright light burst forth, when the Inventor was able to see again he looked up to spot a Knight. The being was six foot six, it wore medieval armor covered in a bright green, and in his right hand was one large steel blade. The Knight swung before the Inventor could react, but The Inventor's spider blades reacted on their own, and all four legs crossed, shielding the Inventor. Embarrassed, The Inventor let out a yell as he unsheathed his plasma pistols, blowing into the center of the mysterious being.

"Must be the guardian." Trina said, as her hands spiraled around each other, "I think I can trap it."

Trina raised her hands, the stone floor warped around the Knight, and locked him in place. Natalia recently had made a mini cannon for her right hand, the blaster was a prototype but still worth its merit in battle. The young woman pointed it at the trapped knight, stabilized her arm by grabbing it with her left hand, and pushed the trigger within the cannon. The Guardian Knight saw the pink brightness of the attack and with a swing of his blade sent the energy crashing into the roof. With the rage of a beast, the knight broke through Trina's trap and focused its blade on The Inventor. One of the Inventor's blades constantly blocked the Knight's sword as the Inventor countered with a shot of his pistols.

"Alright, you outdated story," all four of the Inventor's blades focused on the knight, "I'm tired and I have experiments to finish before she comes back."

The Inventor let out a scream that could have belonged to a banshee, as his spider blades launched forward, piercing the chest of the Green Knight. The Inventor's legs balanced the strange being into the air and The Inventor let his plasma pistols rein their bullets into the being, as tears ran down The Inventor's eyes from the mere sight of mayhem.

When all was said and done, The Inventor smiled at the green jewel, and the Inventor and Knight were covered in green blood. Trina and Natalia exchanged glances and sighed; Once again everything was left up to The Mad Inventor.