The Battle of Cookie

"Are you ready?" Ronald spoke into the microphone.

The girl in the white marble arena smiled with a bob of her head, causing her pigtailed hair of red, black, and blonde to shake at her sides.

Ronald smiled from the steel dome. It wasn't every day they got to see the might of Cookie Dough Cream.

Cookie looked up at the steel tower that held Ronald and waved her hands, "Hurry up, I have to go back to school to watch out for my Isaac. I'm sure he's dreading without having me by his side."

Ronald sighed with a roll of his eyes, "I'm sure Isaac can survive a couple of hours without your supervision."

Cookie shrugged, "I wonder?"

Ronald took out his handkerchief and wiped his bald head of sweat, "The training will start in one minute. Prepare yourself."

Cookie began to stretch her arms and legs dressed in a black button-up shirt, a red and black plaid skirt, black leggings, and stylish high-top red and black shoes. She finished her warm up with a flick of her wrist, summoning her weapon of three pink needles each to her fists.

In a matter of seconds, the steel plates that circled the marble arena began to slide up and release robots in humanoid shape. The majority of the metal beings had long lanky arms in the form of blades, their legs were skinny as needles, and they only had one red menacing eye. Twelve robots awkwardly marched their way towards the Artificial Soldier.

"You can start now." Came the reassuring voice of Ronald through the speakers.

Cookie let a giggle come forth from her mouth as her eyes flashed a bright crimson. The girl sprinted and leaped toward the closest robot, plunging her needles into its chest. The robot fell on its back and Cookie tore her needles out with a womanly roar. She twisted into a roundhouse kick, banging her foot against one of the robot's camera eye. She quickly spun in place, balancing herself on one foot. The young girl became a tornado of blades as her needles tore through the weak metal of the robot, only leaving ten mechanical beings left.

One robot decided to run on all fours like an animal, with two more following behind it. The robot in the lead leaped, Cookie halted her spin, a smile creased on her face, her pigtails danced in the air, and her right fist struck the air as the robot landed on her needles, impaling itself.

"Yeah, doggie!" The girl screamed, slamming the robot onto the ground and kicking its head in.

The other two robots decided to flank her and attack at the same time. Cookie viscously moved to the right, cramming her left needle filled fist into the face of one of the bots. The Girl's left leg shot out, bashing the second one and cracking its camera eye.

"Seven more." Ronald spoke to himself.

Cookie licked the oil off her needles as she stared at her next opponent. It was a large burly robot, that moved side to side. Its hands were giant mallets as the robot swayed back and forth with each movement. Cookie began to feel herself meld into her rage as the robot began to overshadow her. The being turned its large camera eye to Cookie and raised its mallet. Ronald watched with anticipation. Cookie laughed as the mallet came down towards her, a boom shook the room, and all was silent.

The mallet hand burst open with Cookie covered in wires and oil. She viciously tore herself from the entanglement and ran up the robot's arm and stuck her needles into the side of its head. The metal being made a moaning noise as it's crashed sideways on the ground. The girl leaped from the robot to be surrounded by the final six opponents. The models were each equipped with one large blade. The robotic monsters raised their mighty swords in one quick movement and slammed them down. Cookie parried, twisted, spun, and flipped her way through metal blades weaving for her neck. The young girl's needles pierced through chests, her legs shot robots into the air, and her screams sent waves of worries through Ronald. In a matter of two minutes, Cookie stood on top of a pile of robots, her face covered in lines of oil and her blood, her chest heaving, and her eyes a fading crimson.

The door opened to Ronald's dome and a brunette in nurse scrubs came in, "The data said she has six years."

"The superiors want it extended to Forty." Ronald said, looking at Cookie howl and hoot.

"We don't know if we can do that, we might have to find out how to make one of our own."

Ronald sighed, "I like the personality of this one, do what you must."

Cookie Dough Cream looked at herself, dropping her needles and smelling her armpits, "I'm a mess!" The girl shook her head, "Can someone get me a shower!"