A Pirate

"'Ello love" you heard the voice smile behind you.

He smelled strongly of alcohol, specifically rum, and you hated it.

You tried to scream but the large hand had a firm grasp around your mouth.

"Uh uh uh" the voice mocked in a sing-song tone.

You squirmed against the figure, but that only led to being pulled tighter to him.

"Alright then here's what we're going to do, I'm going to take my hand off your mouth and you're going to tell me your name. Savvy?", He lowered his voice down to a whisper, "But if you scream, I might have to take you to a place where you'll never see your dear Lizzy again."

Of course he must have listened to your whole conversation with Elizabeth, you thought.

"Do we have a deal, love?"

You nodded your head slowly, unsure of what your next move should be.

He removed his hand from your mouth and you whispered; "y/n".

"Ah y/n, what a lovely name."

You could hear the smile in his voice whenever he spoke, and you hated how he said your name, you hated that he knew your name, but was there really any other way?

"Alright y/n, listen close because you're about to help me steal a ship."

"Wait no, I thought that if I told you my nam-"

He put his hand back over your mouth.

"Now I do adore your voice, but right now I'm going to need you to let me do the talking."

You nodded.

"In summary, I'm in a bit of a rough spot," he started, "you hear all the screaming and noise in there?"

You nodded

"Well the pirates that brought me hear, in a cell in me own ship, I might add, plan to kill everyone in there and.. you"

You took in a sharp breath and tried to say something.

"Yes?", he said moving his hand a bit.

"My father is in there and maybe my sister as well, I can't let them get hurt."

"I'm obviously not going to let that happen", he stated, "and I'm not going to let them kill you either, it would be such a.. waste."

You cursed at him and he put his hand back over your mouth.

"Y/N" he tutted, "a lady should not use such language" he grinned, "now since you don't want anybody getting hurt, I would suggest you listen to my plan."

You nodded again.

"Said Pirates inside that pretty house, stole me ship, and I want it back, unfortunately I won't be able to get it back until the curse is lifted from it, this is where you come in", he said nudging your back, "you're going to help me steal a ship from the port and cause a distraction leading the pirates out and on their way so we can follow them and take back me ship." He said taking a breath once he had finished.

You mumbled against his fingers once more.

"What's that" he said taking his hand away from your mouth, "you really must learn to speak up love."

You ignored his remark and said, "Once I help you steal the ship and we cause the pirates to leave Port Royal, you'll let me go, right?"

"mm maybe, after all your father thinks you'll be away for three days doesn't he?" he smiled.

"Bloody pirate, I cant believe you listened to my conversation, and I'm sure we will be gone for longer than three days anyways, and I-"

He covered your mouth again and said; "First, I'm a pirate what more would you expect of me, and second, I guess we will be away for longer but that's really not my problem now, is it love?"

All of a sudden he whipped you around to face him.

You couldn't make out much in the dim moonlight but what you could see was, well, attractive. Honestly not that bad, you thought to yourself.

He must have known what you were thinking because he laughed and said, "Like what you see, love?"

You jerked your head quickly so your mouth was halfway free, and said, "You wish, Pirate" you spat the last word at him and gave the most innocent smile you could muster up. "You must know even with your... limited.. education, that proper women like me would never even glance at someone like you."

"That's funny, y/n, because it seems as if you're doing a lot more than glancing at me, you cant take your eyes off of me", he shoved his hand back over your mouth and continued, "furthermore; with my 'limited' education I know one thing, proper women like you run to someone like me and are, in fact, so desperate to get away from their boring lives, that they'll do anything just to spend one singular night with me." He grinned as he said the last part and moved closer to whisper, "Now lets get a move on we have a ship to steal."

He turned you back around and pushed you toward the back wall where a rope was leading over the top.

"Now hands on the rope, climb up, and wait for me at the top, oh and you will do this if you want to see that sweet Giselle and her new baby are safe. Savvy?"

You glared at him and shimmied up the rope, pulling yourself up with what strength you had left from your long day.

You heard the pirate whistle beneath you and you suddenly became aware of how exposed you were as you were climbing. You wanted to say something to him so badly right now but the thought of Giselle getting hurt made sure that didn't happen.

You made it to the top and threw your legs over the other side of the wall waiting for the pirate to make it up as well.

He climbed to the top and pulled the rope up and over to the side that you had to jump down to.

"Ladies first" he grinned.

You rolled your eyes again, and jumped down rolling onto your knees. You looked up at the pirate who smirked and said, "you're a natural, love".

He jumped down beside you, landing on his feet and helped you up.

" Ya' know, y/n, it just occurred to me that I know your name but you don't know mine, I'm Jack, Captain Jack Sparrow, at your service."