The Crew

You made your way over to a table and sat across from Will, Jack sat in the chair directly behind you with his back against yours.

You filled Will in on the curse and the danger that Elizabeth was in.

"We have to save her immediately" said Will.

"Will believe me we've been trying." you replied, "we came here to find a crew to sail with us to Isla de Muerta to stop them from hurting Lizzy, but that's the problem" you continued in a low whisper, "Jack needs them to end the curse so he can get his ship back, and I'm afraid ending the curse may mean Lizzy has to get hurt."

Will's face grew angry and he said, "I'ts just some bloody boat, we have to put Elizabeth's safety first."

"Of course Will" you continued, "That's why I looked into the curse a little more and I found out that they just need the blood of the necklaces rightful owner to break the curse."

Will looked at you confused.

You continued, "Lizzy's not the rightful owner, she stole it from someone when she was little, she never told me who but I know that much." you beamed, "so all she has to do is tell the pirates that she's not the owner and they won't hurt her."

Will smiled and said, "I suppose you're right, but we still need to make sure they don't harm her for another reason, they are pirates you know."

Jack turned around and said over your shoulder, "y/n, we should get moving darling, Gibbs has found us a crew and they're waiting for us at the dock, oh and William, I would prefer if you stayed behind and made sure dear old Elizabeth doesn't wander back, hmh?"

Will glared at him and you turned around and looked at him, your faces were barely two inches apart, you put on the most innocent face you could and looked him directly in the eye and said, "Jack, it would mean the absolute most to me if Will could come, he wouldn't be any trouble, and we could always use extra help." you blinked up at him.

"mmm" Jack said, unable to take his eyes off of yours, "I.. I suppose."

"Excellent, then it's settled" you said, smiling and shooting up, "well let's get a move on, we can't leave Gibbs waiting."

Will smiled and walked ahead of you out of the door.

You stopped before leaving, and smiled back at Jack and said, "Come on Captain, you have a crew to command."

Jack shot up and scrambled out the door but not before stopping right in front of you.

He stared down into your eyes and opened his mouth to speak but closed it again and walked out.

You followed after him and out onto the dock where Gibbs, Will, and a line of men were waiting.

"Here's yer crew Jack" said Gibbs.

Jack looked unsure and studied them, walking up and down the line to see their faces.

"This is the best you could do Gibbs?" he asked.

"Well on such short notice, i'm afraid so Captain." Gibbs replied.

"This will be fine" you smiled at Gibbs, and putting your hand on Jack's arm, you faced him and said, "this will have to do, we don't have a lot of time anyhow." you said, in a low whisper.

He starred down at you and said, "I hope your right love, because these will be the men who save your bonnie sister." he smiled at you and walked away, leading the crew and Gibbs on board.

You gave Will a reassuring look, and returning it, he wrapped his arm around you and you both boarded.

--night--

Head under waterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara