The Plan

You woke up in the morning almost angrier then how you had fallen asleep last night.

You dreaded having to go out and face Jack let alone talk to him, but you dragged yourself out of bed and onto the main deck anyway.

The crew was moving about on the deck talking and working, you saw Jack, Will, and Gibbs by the wheel having a conversation.

You rolled your eyes and groaned as you forced yourself to move up the stairs to the wheel.

"Good morning lovely" Will said cheerfully.

"Morning Will, Gibbs" you smiled, "why are you so happy this morning Will?" you said.

"Because I believe we are closer than ever to finding Lizzy, and by that I mean one of the men spotted the Black Pearl early this morning, stopped at a Port, so we're heading to the one canal out of there to cut them off." Will said.

"That's great Will!" you exclaimed.

You felt Jacks eyes on you the whole time but you ignored them.

Instead you turned around and walked down to the main deck to help the crew.

"Christ Jack, what happened between you two last night?" Gibbs asked.

"I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about." Jack replied, as he turned around, and walked down the stairs to the main cabin.

"You think somethings actually happened between them?" Will asked Gibbs.

"I haven't seen Jack the way he is in, well, forever, I think he may love her." Gibbs replied.

"Huh" Will laughed, "he better not touch her, she's gentle and kind and way to good for Sparrow, plus he has no idea what love is and I wont have him corrupting her idea of it."

Gibbs looked at him and said, "don't worry I think she turned him down last night, I heard them talking on the deck and it didn't seem like it was a happy conversation, and I know Jack wouldn't have been the one to tell her no."

You listened as they talked and thought to yourself, "if only they knew."

You all waited for what seemed like hours for the Black Pearl to come down the canal, but it never came.

Finally, Jack called a meeting out on deck, you stood next to Will to hear what he had to say.

"We need scouts of some sort to go into the Port and let us know what has happened." Jack said, "now I want to know what's going on for meself so I'll go and I think... y/n, should come with me."

"Uh no sorry but that's not going to happen." you said bitterly.

"You know what dear Elizabeth looks like so it would make sense for you to come along." Jack said.

"Well those pirates know what you look like Jack, and they'll be on the watch, They don't know what Will looks like though, and he knows what Lizzy looks like so I'll go with him." you said glaring at Jack.

"Actually they would know what he looks like because he looks just like his father." Gibbs said.

Jack glared at Gibbs and Gibbs said, "Oh right, sorry captain."

You and Will looked at Gibbs confused, "What did you mean just then." Will said, "why do they know what my father looks like?"

Gibbs shut his mouth and looked the other way.

You looked up at Jack and said, "Jack, what did he mean."

Jack looked at you and then at Will and said, "because he was a jolly good pirate, and your the spitting image of him."

Will glared at Jack and said, "My father was not a pirate, he was a good man, a honest man."

"In life, a man can choose to do or not do, in this case you can believe me or you can believe your fathers lie i'm sure he told you and your mother when he was alive." Jack said.

Will pulled his sword on Jack and Jack said, "You don't want to do that William."

You stepped in between them and said, "listen, Will we need to get moving, for Elizabeth, forget about Jack, whether he's telling the truth or not it cant matter right now."

You looked at Jack and said, "I'll go into the port by myself or with anyone else on this ship but I will not go with you."

Jack looked at you and instead of the usual soft look he gave you, he stared you down with an angry, fierce look.

"No, you will go with me because I am the Captain and this is my ship, and like you said this is for Elizabeth, it's not about you or me, savvy?" Jack finished stepping so close to you, you could hear his heart beating in his chest.

"Do not talk to her that way, Sparrow" Will said stepping next to him with his sword still drawn.

"No, Will it's fine" you said still keeping eye contact with Jack, "He's right, this is about Elizabeth, I'll go with you." you finished as you stepped away from them and to the smaller boat that was ready to be launched.

You stepped in and lowered yourself into a sitting position, and Jack sat directly across from you, your knees brushing up against his.

Even after last night, you still got that feeling in your lower stomach that made your pulse race whenever he touched you.

He looked at you as you both were being lowered and said, "y/n, I'm sorry I shouldn't hav-"

You cut him off and said through gritted teeth, "no it's fine you're right it's your ship, it wont happen again." you hadn't looked at him yet and you didn't expect to either.

"No y/n, I mean I'm sorry about last night." Jack said pulling closer to you.

You felt a tear roll down your cheek and you mentally cursed yourself, because you knew he already saw it, you looked into his eyes and said, "It won't happen again."

He looked sad and you were honestly surprised.

He reached out and wiped the tear off your cheek with his thumb and said, with his hand resting on your cheek, "No that's the problem, I want it to happen again, y/n, I want yo-"

You cut him off saying, "Jack please" you looked at him begging, "it was a mistake it won't happen again." You moved your face away from his hand and wiped away the new tears that were falling.

The boat hit the water and you both jumped.

You put a soft smile on your face and picked up an oar saying, "we better get a move on to see what they're up to."

Jack looked at you with a look that said you had hurt him, but you didn't know why, this is what he wanted, you thought, he made that clear last night.

Jack picked up the other oar and you rowed in silence.

NOTE* So sorry that I've been absent, I lost my password to this act. and forgot about it until today. but anyways thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support, I hope you continue to enjoy this story. love you all -elizabeth