xvi. chain reaction

"Are you ever going to show me that song you wrote at the beach?" Jesse wondered

"No." Maria replied coyly.

"Why?" He whined.

"Okay, fine I'll show it to ya! But you have to catch me first." Maria teased before darting down the hallway into the choir room with Jesse desperately chasing behind me. "You can't catch me, lame ass!" Maria yelled.

"What's so funny?" Finn asked, entering the room, as Jesse and Maria chased each other throughout the choir room.

"You aren't watching the video of me falling off stage at my first Tiny Tots beauty pageant?" Rachel questioned, causing Jesse and Maria to abruptly stop chasing each other and fall into each other.

"That was Carrot-Top funny compared to this comedic tour de force." Kurt commented.

"That's Olivia Newton-John's Physical. It was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time considering its depiction of fluid sexuality." Jesse stated.

"Oh, my G-" Mercedes began, being interrupted by her own laughter.

"Wait, wait. That's not Olivia Newton-John. That's-that's Sue Sylvester." Finn exclaimed.

"I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection during Cheerios practice." Kurt revealed.

"Oh my God, Kurt!" Maria proclaimed, "You little thief!"

"Wait. Did she just do the Cabbage Patch?" Artie wondered, causing Mercedes and Maria to erupt into laughter.

"I'm posting this on YouTube." Finn commented.

"No, no, wait, wait. Do you think that's a good idea? She might kill us." Rachel fretted.

"Oh, let her get a taste of some of the humiliation she put us through." Mercedes insisted.

"I'm with Finn. You guys need to stop being such asses and start being badasses." Jesse stated.

"Ten bucks it goes viral by lunch." Finn betted, taking the computer.

"Oh definitely." Maria agreed, "I'll take that action."

"Who did it?" Schuester asked, holding up the infamous Glist, "This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

"Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck." Santana commented.

"Back off. I didn't do squat." Puck insisted.

"Then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?" Tina asked.

"And why am I last? Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you" Rachel questioned.