Chapter 6- A Strange Meeting

@Echomelo23 thank you for this idea! 😄

Oh and could anyone clarify who is Tony Stark's Mate? Some stories said its Pepper, other stories say it is Doctor Strange.

Annabeth walked out of her cabin to slap Percy for making the toilets explode again. It seemed like Percy had gotten into an argument with Clarrisse again.

She walked over to Percy and slapped him. "Seaweed brain, stop getting into fights!"

Percy looked sheepish "Sorry Annabeth"

"Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go to a cafe with the seven, Nico, Reyna, and Clarrise as a peace offering?" Annabeth said

Percy agreed as long as Annabeth asked them, cause he did not want to get beat up.

Annabeth soon came back and told Percy they had all agreed. And they all set off for a cafe.

============================================================

The avengers had just decided to go to a cafe for some "Team bonding time"

So they set off for a cafe

============================================================

The demigods had just settled in and were talking about weapon techniques and they were using a lot of ... "Hand Gestures" AKA shoving each other and threatening each other.

They saw a group of people walk in. They seemed to be close in the same way the demigods are. Percy thought saw Annabeth wink the the red head. But he brushed it off think Annabeth had gotten a piece of dust in her eye. But if had looked closer he would have noticed that the red head winked back.

Tony did not notice this although he noticed that the teens in the corner were getting a bit aggressive...

He heard a blonde girl say "Seaweed brain you are so annoying please apologize to Clarrise for getting her wet."

The boy who looked like a skater sighed "Do I have to..." 

"Yes!" The blonde girl replied

"Fine, I am sorry for blowing up the toilets in self defense cause you were mad that I beat you in sword fighting."

Tony wondered about this he told his teammates about the sword fighting and the boy blowing up the toilets.

Clint wondered out loud "Wonder if they are being trained as HYDRA agents" 

Unfortunately The teens heard this and the skater boy tried to whisper (Key word tried) "How do they know about Hydras. I wonder if they know how do defeat on"

Natasha did not look concerned, Tony wondered why, usually she was the one who was the most suspicious.

They then heard a Cherokee looking girl with eyes that seemed to change colors say "I think that red haired one is a legacy of Ares, The guy with the goatee is a legacy of Hephaestus, and the brown haired blue eyed guy is a legacy of Apollo."

Thor started to hyperventilate, then he fainted. (Thor's a fan girl if you do not like it, Deal with it)

The teens looked at him, Tony guessed that a huge man fainting in a cafe would draw some attention.

Tony heard several more snippets of conversation about what weapon was the best.

When Thor woke up her ran to the teens table and bowed.

The teens looked confused until the blonde girl said "Oh that's the Norse god Thor, my cousin told me about him"

An elfish boy asked "What does this GOD want?"

Thor answered" I want your autographs!!!!"

Everyone looked shocked then the skater boy shrugged and took out a pen, and almost made Thor faint again. Then he sighed the napkin. 

The napkin said Percy Jackson in bronze ink.

They avengers minus Natasha asked Thor what was that about?

Thor just smiled and said that Loki would be sooo jealous.

The teens then decided to leave probably because of Thor. I mean anyone would be embarrassed if a buff man bowed then asked for an autograph in a crowed cafe.

Tony was still pondering (My big word for the day!)about their words when they let the cafe and went back to the Avenger Tower.

=========================================================

The demigods left for camp on the way they decided that the mortals had been talking about a different hydra. they could not believe if they had met the 9 headed monster. Besides if they did, they would be dead.

The demigods then wondered how the legacy's had survived so long. But they soon forgot the mortals and went back to arguing about what weapon was the best.

==========================================================

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters.

Again thank you @Echomelo23 for this idea

Again any suggestions are welcome!

Bye!