Chapter 22- The Final Battle

I own nothing but the plot of the book. The character belong to RR and Marvel Studios.

This pic has absolutely nothing to do with the chappie. I am reading Warrior Cats so I just put a GIF of the cats.

The new gods are pretending to be demigods to throw Tartarus off.

How in the world did I get 1K views in a day?! Thank you all for reading! I will probably put some bonus chappies after the plot is finished cause a lot of the scenes are real life scenes. So, yeah. This is probably the second to real life scene. This chappie will be super bad cause I literally can not write fight scenes. Enjoy (as much as you can) this super crappy chapter.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Percy looked around at his comrades. He wondered who would die by the end of this battle. 

In the distance Percy saw a mass of black shapes: monsters, hundreds of thousands of them all coming to attack with the promise of demigod flesh, slowly advancing toward the boundary line at half blood hill. With a massive black shape leading them. Tartarous.

Tartarous had done something unexpected, he had directly attacked Half Blood Hill instead of attacking Manhattan like they had expected. This threw them all for a turn.  ( I know this make absoulutley 0 sense but stick with me please.)

The Romans were standing next to them, their golden eagle held up high. Frank and Reyna standing with their heads heads high  Behind them about 1,000 demigods arranged into 5 cohorts.

Behind Percy the Greeks stood, with no formation. But, they were all in little groups getting ready to fight. 

Of course then their were the avengers, looking nervous as the huge army advanced. 

Annabeth had told them to keep their new godhood a secret to use it to their advantage. So, of course Percy and the rest of the seen listened to her cause she is the smart one.

the army slowly got closer, until. The sound of clashing blades meet Percy's ears. As for himself, he was in a whirlwind. Destroying hundreds of monster in its depths. this continued until finally there was only one monster left.

The biggest one.

Tartarous.

"Come on little hero" Tarterous taunted "come fight me"

"I think I will" Percy replied

Their blades met. Clashing in a blur. To any onlookers they just looked like two blurs slashing and duck around each other.

With every strike, Percy grew weaker, and Tartarous grew stronger. That was until Percy thought of Annabeth, his mom, Grover his best friend, the seven, his new younger sister Estelle. He pressed back

"YOU CAN NOT DEFEAT ME GODLING! I AM A PRIMORDIAL! ONLY THE OLYMPIANS COULD POSSIBLY EVER EVEN THINK OF DEFEATING ME!" Tartarus bellowed

"I BET YOU DID'NT KNOW THEN!" Percy yelled back " I AM THE 13th OLYMPIAN!"

AS their blades clashed once more and sand created a storm around them concealing everything that the demigods and gods could see

After what seemed like hours Percy walked out, bloody and bruised but alive. Cheering rose up from all the demigods.

Percy looked around he saw most of his friends alive. He immediately began calling orders "Medics! Get the injured to a healing tent immediately. The rest of you please try to gather your comrades bodies and set them next to each other;. We will make shrouds for them later!"

People immediately followed these orders.

"You did it" Annabeth said

Percy smiled at Annabeth "No, we did it" Percy replied

It had just started to sin in they had won. They had won the impossible battle.

Percy raised him and Annabeths arm up and shouted to all the demigods

"TO A NEW LIFE!"
Hundred of voices answered across the battle field

"TO A NEW LIFE!"

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

So anyways like I said this is super short and kind of confusing. i just wanted to get this chapter over with. BYE!