Chapter 19 - Tricks

I do not own any of the characters, they belong to RR and Marvel Studios.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I was really busy the past few days so yeah. This is a real life scene and this is another real life scene sadly so maybe I'll add some texting in at the end. 

For some reason, the chappies in my book got ALLLLLLLLLL mixed up so it might have caused some confusion. Sorry about that. You might want to reread. Without further ado...

ENJOY!!!

P.S. FAN GIRL ATTACK!!!! SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. FRAZEL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==============================================

The demi-god (Their gods but you get the point) were waiting in central park for the avengers to show up so that they could bring them to camp half-blood. 

"Where are they?!" Leo yelled His ADHD was seriously acting up and he wanted to eat.

Then he spotted a bowl of skittles in Franks hand. He quickly scooped up some and popped them in his mouth...

1 moment later

"TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Leo yelled he was literally vibrating as he ran around central park with a gun loaded with skittles and shooting them at random passerbys. 

"STOP!" Annabeth said and glared at leo

"AHHHHHHHHH SCARY GIRL RUN AWAY!" Leo yelled

This resulted in piper trying to charmspeak him and Annabeth chasing him. The boys + Hazel just laughed...

2 hours of this later

"I'm going to KILL Stark for showing up late" Annabeth growled

At that exact moment the Avengers arrived. When Annabeth asked why they were late, Stark said that he was "Fashionably Late"

Annabeth promptly judo flipped him and punched him a few dozen times. Not violent at all, Right guys? *Smiles at you guys.

Annabeth also decided to humiliate him even more...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

When they reached the camps boarders (minus Fury of course, cause he mean, 😭 ) . Annabeth muttered under her breath, I Annabeth Chase allow Natasha Romanoff, Bruce banner, Clint Barton, Wanda Maximoff,  Pietro Maximoff, Peter Parker, Ned Reeds, and MJ into camp half-blood for the duration of 4 days. (Notice who's missing? BTW the camp borders don't allow legacy's in cause' there are not many of them.)

Then she ran in with the rest of the Avengers- Minus Tony. He tried but it just looked like he was running  into an invisible wall - repeatedly. Meanwhile the avengers were laughing their heads off, as well as most of the camp.

Tony had to literally beg and apologize for being late until Annabeth finally let him in.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The Avengers took it all in, it was beautiful. Hundreds of cabins arranged in a Greek omega, a rock climbing wall with lava and boulders, tons of strawberry fields, a canoe lake, an armory and archery court, a basketball and volleyball court, and some Pegasus stables.

Percy explained about how each cabin was for a god/goddesses children. Even the minorest ones. (Not a real word)

Percy then told them science it was Friday, it was capture the flag day. When he mentioned that they needed their weapons. Cap was confused

"Why would we need weapons? This is a team building family friendly game!" 

Percy just smirked and didn't say anything, though he seemed to be holding back laughter.

"Anyways, lets go down to the beach their we can show you our powers." Percy added with a smile.

Everyone agreed and they head off toward the beach

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

This is kinda short, About 600 words. I just needed to write a chappie. So yeah! Bye!

 So yeah! Bye!

HA! I got you! I got you! Witch ship do you ship the most in PJO? I ship Percabeth or Soangelo the most. Really Now Bye!

GOT YOU AGAIN!!!!!! HAHA! NOW REALLY REALLY BYE!